Ticket Buying/Selling & Ticket Questions

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
This is the offical Ticket Thread for the upcoming season. It is here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

**** TICKET PRICES MUST BE POSTED****

Any tickets for sale not stating face value price, section, row, and seat, post will be deleted.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Season Ticket Sales at Capacity

Good article regarding season ticket sales for Lightning home games. 90%+ renewal rate on season ticket passes and 14,500 out of the 19,000 seats are sold out to season tickets holders despite a 7% increase in prices. The article goes on to say that the Lightning finished the season with the third highest paid attendance in the NHL last year (I'm sure that includes a combined paid attendance for playoff games as well as regular season).

Article can be found here: http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/news/2016/08/04/with-season-ticket-sales-almost-at-capacity.html?ana=fbk

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I use Chase so logged on yesterday for the presale...there isn't much available lower bowl for games...was looking for good seats for CBJ game in November...Guessing I'll stub hub it closer to the game

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Hey

The internet where I'm currently located is pretty poor, and filter's all the good ticket sites.

what's the general value of a ticket, come the end of March/start of April? Me and the gf are coming over to Orlando and I'd love to catch a Lightning game (Ideally, against Detroit). What sort of face value am I looking at? Not particularly bothered about having great seats - unless you need good seats cos the arena is rubbish!

Cheers

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Face value, tickets range from $40.25 (nosebleed) to $131.25 (lower level). Then there's the fancy club areas which can go over $300. I've sat just about everywhere in the arena and have never had what I'd call a bad seat. Honestly I like to be higher up anyway because you can see more of what's going on away from the puck and I don't like having to look through glass to see the other side of the ice.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
I've got lower bowl tickets tonight for sale if anyone is interested. Just want to get face value for them, which is $75 each. Section 110 and there's two of them.

LHHFMF

Mar 29, 2011
Tampa
Hello,

I have family coming from out of town and would like to take them to the game on 1/31 against the Bruins.

Looking to trade my two tickets in section 103 for just about any game for two tickets to the 1/31 game.

Please let me know what you have available and what game(s) you would like to trade for.

Thank you

Malakhov

Nov 30, 2003
Montreal, QC
Visit site
Going to Florida in december and I'd like a pair of tickets for the dec 28 game against montreal. Willing to trade for a pair of tickets in montreal if it's possible since I have canadiens season tickets.

Pm me if interested.

shelley1142

Fire Howson!
Mar 18, 2006
Sarasota, Fl
Hello,

Looking for two lower bowl tickets to the game against the Jackets on 1/13. Pm me if you can beat the $95 stubhub price. Big time Jackets fan (and lightning fan) living in Tampa and I'm trying to afford tickets for my dad for Christmas. Thanks!

Gunner8811

Aug 29, 2005
Edmonton vs. Tampa.

I'm looking for 2 tickets to the Tampa vs. Edmonton game on February 21. Can anyone help me out?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Does anyone know when the games from this season get loaded into your account?

Redandy5

Aug 9, 2017
Presale codes

Hi folk

I am new to this forum and need some help. My fiance and I will be heading to Orlando on our honeymoon this October. I am desperate to get good seats for Bolts Vs Penguins (lower bowl) like we did for Bolts Vs Flyer a couple of years ago. I am struggling to get a presale code with living in the UK. Tried the suggestions I got from emailing the Lightning like signing up to the Lightning insider text club but to no avail. i was wondering if I could be really cheeky and ask if any of you guys could help me out?

Thanks
Andrew

Carl Swaglin

Apr 23, 2014
Middletown, NJ
In the military just transferred to the area looking for 2 tickets, preferably in the lower level, to the November 2nd game against the Rangers. Haven't been able to get to a game in over 3 years because of where I've been stationed. I would really appreciate it.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I'm selling a pair to the Caps game on 10/9 in 302 row H for $40 each. I have a pair of tickets.

SOLD.

Last edited:

joeleexp

Mar 9, 2013
I'm looking to sell 2 tix to the Blue's game on oct 10 for $60 each. Also looking to sell tix vs Devils at face. Section 209 row 14. aisle seats!

mayden565

Jul 24, 2016
In Tampa/St. Pete on business for 5 days in December. Looking for 2 tickets for December 7th or December 9th games. Prefer Club or lower level tickets at discount.

BigBadBread

Shi Shi Shawww
Dec 4, 2006
Anyone hear anything about the All Star tickets of yet?.....I'll be looking for a weekend package for 1 if anyone has any inside info or advice to provide!

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Anyone hear anything about the All Star tickets of yet?.....I'll be looking for a weekend package for 1 if anyone has any inside info or advice to provide!
It looks like they are on sale for STMs. Last I heard there are tons of ends and corners available.

Reactions: BigBadBread

BigBadBread

Shi Shi Shawww
Dec 4, 2006
It looks like they are on sale for STMs. Last I heard there are tons of ends and corners available.

Thanks man! Any idea on how to get in on that sale as just a general ticket buyer? I've asked Amalie staff and they said it's mostly administered via the NHL but it's not easy to get a line of communication to them lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->