Ticket Buying/Selling & Ticket Questions

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
only for season-ticket holders?

More than likely. The Lightning's retail/marketing strategy was already centered around getting as many season-ticket holders as possible and I think somewhere along the line they said this year is gonna be for season-ticket members only. I could be wrong but it would be par for the course if that was in fact what ended up happening

Reactions: voxel

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Well that should explain it

Six Stars players test positive, NHL revising schedule

Six Dallas Stars players and two staff members have recently confirmed positive tests for COVID-19, the NHL announced Friday.
The league said it is in the process of reviewing and revising the Stars’ regular season schedule with the expectation that the team will not open its 2020-21 season earlier than Tuesday, January 19.

The Stars cancelled practice earlier on Friday, but did not comment on why the team's practice was cancelled.
The Stars are currently scheduled to begin their season next week, facing the Panthers in back-to-back games in Florida starting Thursday.

Picklepete

Jun 5, 2002
Tampa
Visit site
Bolts sent out announcement that the fans to games for the lightning and the Raptors is put on hold..
no fans now..

>>BREAKING: The Tampa Bay Lightning and Toronto Raptors will no longer allow fans at Amalie Arena for the foreseeable future due to rising COVID-19 numbers in the area.

Last edited:

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I’m planning a trip to Florida and will likely catch one of the Bolts games in the beginning of April, I was wondering if I should buy tickets or it’s possible the Lightning will allow more fans soon making tickets more available and cheaper?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I’m planning a trip to Florida and will likely catch one of the Bolts games in the beginning of April, I was wondering if I should buy tickets or it’s possible the Lightning will allow more fans soon making tickets more available and cheaper?

Seasons ticket holders are gonna get preference. I am very optimistic we are gonna see a return to full capacity by the end of 2021 but in the immediate I think the Lightning are gonna let the next 6 months ride out with a couple thousand people at most.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Hello adopted favorite team. My girlfriend (from Tampa, USF alum) and I are hoping to snag some not $500 tickets to the Wings (my favorite team growing up) and Bolts' game(s) on 4/3 and/or 4/4, is anyone able to help? :)

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Anyone know when the playoff tickets are gonna release? All I can find are resale tickets and I'm hoping to fly down and catch 3-4 next week but the prices are a little wild

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Considering there's only 7000 seats and they let STMs get first dibs I'd be surprised if there will be any besides resale.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I’ve never been to either a playoff hockey game, or Tampa Bay. What do I need to know about buying tickets (ideally for next round, fingers crossed) and the area? Ideally stay for a week or so and see two games. What could I expect for prices?

Discipline

Oct 14, 2019
North Carolina
Reactions: Coopers Gum

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Tickets are on sale in 3 hours at 2 PM EST for general public. Tampa Bay Lightning Tickets | 2021 NHL Tickets & Schedule | Ticketmaster

There are some presale options beforehand, not sure what those are.

Right now is the STM presale period. My STM window to buy opens at 5 pm EST (set by seniority) so I'm not sure how general public tickets will be available earlier. :huh:

After the STM presale is over, a lot of the tickets seen on Ticketmaster will be STMs reselling their tickets hence the prices can be high. The prices set by the Lightning seem to go up $50 to $100 per round so even a level 300 ticket can get pricey. :eek:

Reactions: Discipline

theimmortal1

Sep 26, 2020
Right now is the STM presale period. My STM window to buy opens at 5 pm EST (set by seniority) so I'm not sure how general public tickets will be available earlier. :huh:

After the STM presale is over, a lot of the tickets seen on Ticketmaster will be STMs reselling their tickets hence the prices can be high. The prices set by the Lightning seem to go up $50 to $100 per round so even a level 300 ticket can get pricey. :eek:

Odd. I thought the presale started at 10. According to TM it’s going on right now. Wish I had a code lol

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Odd. I thought the presale started at 10. According to TM it’s going on right now. Wish I had a code lol

I believe the presales are just for STM ticket holders. We didn't get codes this time. Throughout these playoffs, we've had to sign in to our official Bolts STM accounts and then we are able to purchase the presale tickets through Ticketmaster from within our account at our set time. I'm just a half season STM so I don't have as high a seniority as full STMs, hence my 5 pm access time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad