Blue Jays Discussion: Thus Endth the 2016 Season..

Status
Not open for further replies.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
The one guy who scares me more than any player is Terry Francona. He is a great manager who has won before.

Francona is a solidly good manager, but thankfully he don't hit or pitch ;)

In all honesty, I feel very confident about this series. Our starting pitching should take us to the promised land.

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I might be late on reacting to this.. But this shirt....... I love it.
GettyImages-612777298.jpg

frost king

Dec 11, 2013
me either. esp. for a great discussion and stuff. but that's what it is.

sorry! i heard that on the radio - and I was like. why does a cut finger mean you're out, slap a bandaid, but i guess it's on the grips.

Can't pitch with a band-aid on the throwing hand. They have to get it to the point where it won't bleed while pitching.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
Smoak only has one hit since August? how does that even happen?

One wonders if Smoak doesn't improve by the end of spring training if they don't try to swing something with another team? 8 Million is a lot of money to move for the level of play Smoak has "delivered" of late.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Gotcha. For a second there I was trying to figure out how to rustle up 3000$ for a game at Wrigley ;)

You could always sell a kidney. Apparently it's worth about $262,000 on the black market in the US, so you could afford to buy tickets for all of us too! :laugh:

side note: I'm somewhat concerned that "market value of a kidney" is in Google's auto-complete. Before I even started typing "kidney"

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I hope the Jays tell Zeke to run if/when he gets on base. Our big boys have this big propensity of grounding into double plays. Don't wait for the homer.

Quarter

The caravan moves on
Mar 3, 2011
Ontario
side note: I'm somewhat concerned that "market value of a kidney" is in Google's auto-complete. Before I even started typing "kidney"
It's the perfect organ to cut out and sell, really. Why settle for two kidneys and no moneys when you could have one kindey and 260,000 moneys instead?

frost king

Dec 11, 2013
Tickets still available for tonight's game. If I leave now, I will miss the first three innings.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Small samples, BABIP/shift issues. He had 24 PAs through September/October, registering 1 hit, 5 walks, and 5 strikeouts. He had a .077 BABIP.

i am very proud of myself that i actually know what that means. :)

thanks for the deets.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Good on Gibby for making sure that Designated anti-Cleveland Relief Ace Ryan Goinsâ„¢ on the roster. 0.00 career ERA vs Cleveland, 3.00 groundball-to-flyball ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad