Post-Game Talk: Thursday becomes a must win as Panthers lay egg vs Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
The Douglas hockey team meet with Andy before the game. I will tell him don’t worry if a few get past you.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
I think it will be next to impossible to accrue 3 more points than CBJ, their schedule is too easy. And if NJD gets through this part of their schedule unscathed, they have an easy finish too. I mean you're right, we do control our own fate, but 4 games against Boston, games Vs Nsh and Toronto, it's hard to see Florida going 13-3. If they go closer to 9-7 or 10-6 they do need some help.

ehh... I don't know. Anything can happen to any team. Maybe CBJ shits their pants, maybe the Devils go on a roll.

Anyway I wouldn't worry about passing two teams, we just need to get in. Let's take care of our own business.

Sportpsych90

Dec 5, 2016
Hello, fellow Panthers fans. It's good to see Malgin is back in, he's really clicked with Vinny and Hubie. We'll see if Vatrano clicks as well on line 3 as he did in Malgin's spot last game. Mamin is good there, but I'm ok with them giving Vatrano a look. It's not as questionable as scratching Mamin for Vrbata was. Having to choose which good player to sit is a great problem to have. Mamin seems kind of similar to McGinn, in that he probably would work on 4th line, but Haley's is not going to be scratched, his contributions go well beyond fighting. He's used more than Thornton was because he is a better player than the aging Thorny was. MacK's like works well together, Boughner is not going to change it.
Is Malgin back on line 2? I thought the consensus for tonight was he was on line 3 and Vatranimtor on with tro and hubey

Sportpsych90

Dec 5, 2016
It's officially

Dadonov Barkov Bjugstad
Huberdeau Trocheck Malgin
Vatrano McCann McGinn
Haley :pout::pullhair::headache::facepalm::eviltongu:dunno::banghead::madfire::cry: - MacKenzie- Sceviour

Yandle Ekblad
Matheson Pysyk
Weegar Petrovic

Lalongo
Im good with that, I'd like to see Malgin and that lines chemistry continue. Obviously I'd rather have Mamin in for Haley, but hey at least we only have one thing to knit pick these days :laugh:

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Hello, fellow Panthers fans. It's good to see Malgin is back in, he's really clicked with Vinny and Hubie. We'll see if Vatrano clicks as well on line 3 as he did in Malgin's spot last game. Mamin is good there, but I'm ok with them giving Vatrano a look. It's not as questionable as scratching Mamin for Vrbata was. Having to choose which good player to sit is a great problem to have. Mamin seems kind of similar to McGinn, in that he probably would work on 4th line, but Haley's is not going to be scratched, his contributions go well beyond fighting. He's used more than Thornton was because he is a better player than the aging Thorny was. MacK's like works well together, Boughner is not going to change it.

Welcome to the boards!

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
It's officially

Dadonov Barkov Bjugstad
Huberdeau Trocheck Malgin
Vatrano McCann McGinn
Haley :pout::pullhair::headache::facepalm::eviltongu:dunno::banghead::madfire::cry: - MacKenzie- Sceviour

Yandle Ekblad
Matheson Pysyk
Weegar Petrovic

Lalongo
Go you, show us how you really feel :D

(I mean I agree, but it's funny :D )

*Sigh.* I guess every coach has a player he's not reasonable about? Gallant was pissed when we took Shaw away from him, so if playing Haley means Boughner's happy I guess we just have to cope... and hopefully their love affair ends sooner rather than later?
Bleh.

Reactions: Pumaconcolorcoryi

Sportpsych90

Dec 5, 2016
Think Malgin fits there just fine. He got a lot out of Trocheck
Oh i agree, i love Malgin on that line
Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 8.26.16 PM.png

Reactions: Pumaconcolorcoryi

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
What do you base that 3-3 on?
Because NJD has an easy final 7 games. 4 non playoff teams and Caps likely resting everyone. If they go 4-2 in their death march (unlikely) and say 5-2 in the last 7 (likely), Florida would need to go 11-5. Which I just dont see.

jrockett1096

Aug 2, 2005
Miami
www.miamiestatebuyers.com
I mean Haley's only value is the 1 staged fight he has in the first period of every game. sitting Mamin for him is stupid.

It’s a total idiotic move. Mamin should be playing and Haley only in when we are playing a team with several goons. In the playoffs he shouldn’t see a game. Mamin should be playing and it’s a disgrace he’s not frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad