Player Discussion Thomas Chabot (D) Extended 8 years 8M AAV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
How is telling you facts trolling?

You just changed the subject and are insulting me because you have no counter point. I find that sad.
Why are your posts about one player only, other than first 2 posts.
That is the definition of an account to troll.

Why do you refuse to answer the question, of why all your posts are about one player.

Reactions: Dionysus

Dan 40 USA

May 8, 2022
Why are your posts about one player only, other than first 2 posts.
That is the definition of an account to troll.

Why do you refuse to answer the question, of why all your posts are about one player.
Lying about me, insulting me or changing the subject is the only options some of you have if you want to keep talking to me. I view that as an embarrassing way of speaking and is something trolls do.

You are changing the subject which just flaunts my view on that.

I did call the Hertl, Johnny Hockey and Alex DeBrincat's contracts all bad yesterday if you read all my posts like you are claiming.

The big contracts on most of the bad teams are bad. Unless they become a contender or trade them for some really good value soon they generally hurt those teams.

Seth Jones contract from the Hawks was bad too. They gave him 9.5 mill without any evidence the team was a legit contender. Making the playoffs and losing in the first round certainly does not prove that. Plus they gave him a NMC.

Trolls do not generally compliment the team that they are trolling and I have done that on at least 2 sens trades. You claim all my posts are such and such way and miss that.

Last edited:

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Lying about me, insulting me or changing the subject is the only options some of you have if you want to keep talking to me. I view that as an embarrassing way of speaking and is something trolls do.

I did call the Hertl, Johnny Hockey and Alex DeBrincat's contracts all bad yesterday if you read all my posts like you are claiming.

The big contracts on most of the bad teams are bad. Unless they become a contender or trade them for some really good value soon they generally hurt those teams.

Seth Jones contract from the Hawks was bad too. They gave him 9.5 mill without any evidence the team was a legit contender. Making the playoffs and losing in the first round certainly does not prove that. Plus the gave him a NMC.

Trolls do not generally compliment the team that they are trolling and I have done that on at least 2 sens trades. You claim all my posts are such and such way and miss that.
Think it's time to go back to the USA Dan

@mods - somebody ban this guy from posting here

Reactions: Golden_Jet

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

Seth Jones contract from the Hawks was bad too. They gave him 9.5 mill without any evidence the team was a legit contender. Making the playoffs and losing in the first round certainly does not prove that. Plus the gave him a NMC.

So you got nothing, still refuse to answer one easy question.

Why are all yours posts but the first 2, only in Senators player threads. That is the definition of trolling basically, especially in the Senators forum.

Dan 40 USA

May 8, 2022
Think it's time to go back to the USA Dan

@mods - somebody ban this guy from posting here
Changing the subject how shocking.

So you got nothing, still refuse to answer one easy question.

Why are all yours posts but the first 2, only in Senators player threads. That is the definition of trolling basically, especially in the Senators forum.
Changing the subject how shocking.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
IMG_0967.gif

local Mods can review and take action(s).

but this thread is done for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad