OT: Third Annual CFHF Draft Party: June 23 Shanks South **5:00pm**

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Could I get you first name? I'm making name tags.

I'm pretty sure everyone else has been to at least one before, so I think I have everyone else's names. But I will bring a few w/o names to be sure.

Mitchell. Not sure if I'm coming for sure, but put my name down just in case!

And best of luck Hox, adulting is a hard business!

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Could I get you first name? I'm making name tags.

I'm pretty sure everyone else has been to at least one before, so I think I have everyone else's names. But I will bring a few w/o names to be sure.

Will you be making name tags with our regular season avatars? I have some of the photoshop files if you need them, II will have the rest.

Thanks guys, all is good and I'm definitely coming. It's just this selling a house business. The city rejected my Real Propety Report because I had no privacy wall on my deck. The stupid thing is when my house was built, I didn't need one. So getting the builder to build a wall, get a new RPR done, and regrout my shower, fix lifted tiles and do paint touch ups, cost me over $2000 in money I don't really have.

The good news is the city approved my new RPR today so the lawyers can finalize the deal now and then I'll be out of this joint come August and will be in a much better situation financially where I can breathe. I've made it all work, but I'm going on holidays in 3 weeks to BC and then Vegas so I've had to literally go over every single dollar I have. Thankfully this is almost over, it's somewhat a fitting end to my time at my current home as all this place has been is a money pit.

Good to hear it isn't anything terribly serious, Hox. What part of the city are you moving to?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Will you be making name tags with our regular season avatars? I have some of the photoshop files if you need them, II will have the rest.
I'm not using avatars, thanks though. It's just a basic design with the username in it and then our real names below in larger. I should probably print them tonight at work

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Due to recent events, CI may not be coming to the draft party. I will however do my best to convince him to come still.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
My dad works maintenance at cross iron mills, you might see him. Big guy, about 5'8, riding a segway LOL

So your dad is this guy?

paul_blart_mall_cop.jpg

:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad