OT: Third Annual CFHF Draft Party: June 23 Shanks South **5:00pm**

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I always forget this, but is that the time of the first selection? Or the time when the televised coverage starts? Isn't there usually some preamble before the actual selections start?

What time are you guys getting there? I'll probably take the day off so I shouldn't have any problems getting there on time.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Well I almost definitely will not be there for 5, as I don't get off work till 4:30 and it's at least 45 minutes if I were to drive, let alone c-train. Might have to try to bribe the fiance.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I always forget this, but is that the time of the first selection? Or the time when the televised coverage starts? Isn't there usually some preamble before the actual selections start?

What time are you guys getting there? I'll probably take the day off so I shouldn't have any problems getting there on time.

Pfft, just because you have Forsberg you act like you don't need to work. Must be nice.. :laugh:

I'll try and get there as early as I can, might be 6pm though.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

5pm (6pm central) is the actual draft start time according to ticketmaster

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I plan on showing up pretty early, might show around 4 or something.

Yeah, I was thinking of getting there around 4:30 if the actual drafting starts at 5ish.

Pfft, just because you have Forsberg you act like you don't need to work. Must be nice.. :laugh:

I'll try and get there as early as I can, might be 6pm though.

Forsberg does all the work for me. I just collect the accolades :sarcasm:

Actually, I have too much holiday time accumulated to the point HR has been giving my manager grief. I've currently got 4 weeks scheduled off throughout parts of the remainder of the year and it's just enough to keep them off his back for now :laugh:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary

I tend to leave work at 4:30 so I should be there in good time, I just don't know how I'm gonna get there yet because my fiancee will have the car. I'll take a look at the c train route. Or I'll bribe Janko to pick me up. :sarcasm:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I plan to be there around 4pm

also name tags are completed, including half a dozen blanks in case we have some drop ins.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Thanks so much for doing the Tags. CI will be ecstatic I'm sure along with everyone.

Btw Deebz, everyone at each previous gathering has bought a round of shots, so that means you're good for 3 rounds this time around to make up for it hey? :naughty:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Thanks so much for doing the Tags. CI will be ecstatic I'm sure along with everyone.

Btw Deebz, everyone at each previous gathering has bought a round of shots, so that means you're good for 3 rounds this time around to make up for it hey? :naughty:

6fe.jpg

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Spoke with the boss, getting off at 4 by starting early. Should be there right around 5 now.

How late I can stay is dependent on my ride though lol.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
2.jpg

Last night of work before I head up

giphy.gif

So Thursday I am having a drink with an old friend that I haven't seen in 6-7 years
Friday the draft party
Sat/Sun, one maybe both getting BBQ.

Should be a good weekend.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
A message

Carolinas Identity said:
Manning here. Just wanted to say I'm looking forward to seeing all y'all tomorrow afternoon

Should be a rousing bout of weapon's grade debauchery

gXaCYzd.png

i should wear that shirt and not a hurricanes jersey rofl
also, don't forget white pants lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad