OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
nobody is perfect,we are all human. that said i am without a doubt the most accurate at reading this team than anyone else on this board and my 90+% being correct ratio confirms this.

thats not a put down to anyone else BTW, someday my predictions may be topped with someone else who puts up a 91+% rate. when that day comes i will gladly tip my hat and give them proper respect because i like to see winners. the more people who are winners the better, can never have enough.

No you wont lol, you never admit to being wrong or give credit where it's due if you have a disagreement with someone and they turn out to be right. At least be honest about being full of it ;)

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Let the kid have his moment in here.

you_win_prize_downs.jpg

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
I predict that Dizee will continue to successfully troll all of you for at least 2 more months.

Easily take the over on that. This will be a 20 pager. Everyone gets what they want. Attention for Dizee, smug self satisfaction with the latest zinger for everyone else.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I really think that MAGA hat in Dizee's avatar is getting to Easton. I don't disagree with anything Easton said, just don't understand why he's going to the trouble to post it and respond to the ludicrous statements.

And Dizee, you're now saying Allen is only a 50 game starter? How does that square with being so gung ho pro-Allen in the past? Why on earth would you make those kinds of statements about a guy that doesn't even rate as a potential workhorse starter? (I disagree by the way that he should be limited to around 50 starts, but I guess we'll see.)

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
if someone picked pens over nashville then they get bragging rights. that aint gonna happen though. so once again, keep trying to DIG up incorrect predictions, you may find one or two. but for every one or two you will find, i will find 9 or 10 on the rest of the predictions the haters have made.

i have been right so much this spring, i have lost count. i have predicted almost every blues playoff game, going 5/5 in round 1 and 5/6 in round 2. called the pens spankin the preds since the refs wont help em anymore. list goes on and on.

Who didn't pick Pens over Nashville? I certainly picked the Pens. Also thought they were at least a consensus favorite going in to the series. Picking the Pens was not a stretch.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
i mean i guess i could go back thru my 6k post history but i dont really care about that. a hater can do that i guess.

i will say it all started with THIS tweet where I was AGAIN right.

you can hate all you want but dont doubt that I am ALWAYS RIGHT

Does this mean you were right about picking two guys that we shouldn't have wanted on our team? Miller was a colossal failure. If you wanted him, then that was an epic fail.

Reactions: STLomacneko

Old Blueser

Jan 28, 2012
Well this thread is disappointing. Came in expecting something funny but this **** is depressing.

The bickering the last few months has been pretty depressing. This forum has been pretty good the last few years at keeping the negative stuff to a minimum, that's why I have been a consistent reader. Not sure why Dizee can't just say silly **** and be ignored. But I also have a personal policy of not arguing with people on the internet so maybe that's just my thing.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
The bickering the last few months has been pretty depressing. This forum has been pretty good the last few years at keeping the negative stuff to a minimum, that's why I have been a consistent reader. Not sure why Dizee can't just say silly **** and be ignored. But I also have a personal policy of not arguing with people on the internet so maybe that's just my thing.

The constant bickering a singling out of users was the reason why the asylum somehow got even worse over these past few years.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
No you wont lol, you never admit to being wrong or give credit where it's due if you have a disagreement with someone and they turn out to be right. At least be honest about being full of it ;)

not true at all but think whatever you want. i could honestly care less.

i always give proper credit.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Does this mean you were right about picking two guys that we shouldn't have wanted on our team? Miller was a colossal failure. If you wanted him, then that was an epic fail.

I picked EVERY person involved in a MULTI person trade a MONTH before it happened and you try to downplay it :laugh:

give me a break

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I really think that MAGA hat in Dizee's avatar is getting to Easton. I don't disagree with anything Easton said, just don't understand why he's going to the trouble to post it and respond to the ludicrous statements.

And Dizee, you're now saying Allen is only a 50 game starter? How does that square with being so gung ho pro-Allen in the past? Why on earth would you make those kinds of statements about a guy that doesn't even rate as a potential workhorse starter? (I disagree by the way that he should be limited to around 50 starts, but I guess we'll see.)

you can be a #1 goalie and only a 50 game starter. the blues have done this with him and halak during the entire hitch run.

he hasnt shown that he can play 50+ reg season games without major struggles and it would be stupid to not have a backup who cannot handle 30 games a year.

AVictoryDive

Jan 7, 2013
Collinsville, IL
you can be a #1 goalie and only a 50 game starter. the blues have done this with him and halak during the entire hitch run.

he hasnt shown that he can play 50+ reg season games without major struggles and it would be stupid to not have a backup who cannot handle 30 games a year.

This is his first year as a #1 so he should get a pass.

fishsandwichpatrol

Mar 29, 2014
Upstate SC
I don't get why you guys hate Dizee. He's a great character. Sometimes I agree with him sometimes I don't. I try not to take HFboards seriously unless it's a solid effortpost by someone like Easton.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
I don't get why you guys hate Dizee. He's a great character. Sometimes I agree with him sometimes I don't. I try not to take HFboards seriously unless it's a solid effortpost by someone like Easton.

I know you're not referring to me. I find Dizee to be quite entertaining.

EDIT: There, I fixed it for you.

Last edited:

Old Blueser

Jan 28, 2012

Just to clarify, I don't hate him. He mostly just talks about himself and doesn't get personal with other posters. Is boasting silly? Yes, but that amuses him, we are free to ignore it. I have been discouraged from posting at times by having someone react to my venting mildly with an in depth analysis of why I am wrong. Part of being a sports fan is being able to say 'that dude sucks' without it being taken too seriously, just like part of it is being able to say, 'I am great at predicting this stuff' without being called an idiot.

I get being sensitive to overstatement and bombast, it's a real issue in our world today. But sports are supposed to fun, and the real jerks are the ones insulting each other over it.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014

A lot of people don't think like you. I think a lot of them never forgot how I called out Elliott and was right so they hold a grudge over that.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
hope pens win the next 2 so i can add another 1 to the bank. aslong as they dont lose is the most important thing.

then we all can focus on expansion draft and offseason predictions

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad