OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
If you get the winner of the series wrong, it's not a win. :laugh:

A short list of TBD / "Not Right" going back a few months:
Pens over Preds in 4 or 5 - TBD (though not exactly going out on a limb...Pens were favored to win and you cover half the possibilities of that happening)

Drouin will hit 65-70 points "soon" - TBD

Game 6 vs NSH has 4-1 loss written all over it (made in 3rd period at 2-1 score) - Nope

Blues will lose Game 6 on a PP goal - Nope

Think the Blues will force Game 7 vs NSH (after game 4) - Nope

Will be no penalties vs NSH other than delay of games in Game 4 (before game) - Nope

Pens over Caps in 4 - Nope

Shattenkirk won't break $6 million (assuming that's AAV) - TBD

Predicted make-up PPs in Game 1 vs NSH - Nope

Another of many PIT in 4 over WSH predictions with a bonus Shattenkirk will be -8 in series - Nope (Shattenkirk's +/- was 0)

Oilers in 6 over Ducks - Nope

Leafs over WSH in 7 (made before Game 6) - Nope

Rangers to win Cup - Nope

Blues will win Game 5 vs MIN by 3+ goals - Nope

Cards will go 88-74, or win 72-75 games - TBD

Bruins in 5 over OTT - Nope

Caps in 4 over TOR - Nope

Ducks in 7 over CGY - Nope

The original collection of wrong playoff predictions and again on the Playoff Board - Mostly nope

Sharks will be swept - Nope

Oshie will disappear vs PIT in the playoffs - Nope: 6G, 5A, +2 in 13 games the last two years (1G, 4A, +1 in 7 games this year)

Oshie is not a playoff performer and he doesn't have a playoff gear and can't ramp it up in the playoffs- Nope: Oshie has put up 10G, 12A, +4 in 25 playoff games with WSH

Schwartz is a bust - Nope

Bortuzzo is better than Edmundson, who is a grossly overrated bottom pairing defenseman - Nope

Blues will get blown out in the Winter Classic - Nope

Hunt is the "real deal" and will be a good player for the Blues moving forward - Nope

Blues are a one and done team - Nope

Etc., etc., etc.

It's not that nobody else here is ever wrong. It's just that nobody else here is adamant that they are never wrong.

10 posts out of like 6000+ posts, probably 3000+ predictions

Like I said, a+ standing and over 90% accuracy, WINNING

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
why-are-you-so-obsessed-with-me-quote-1.jpg

- Dizee, right now

jealous of all my winning would be my guess. people cant stand a winner. look at the NE Patriots. People cant stand em cause they win so much but nobody can stop their winning.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
10 posts out of like 6000+ posts, probably 3000+ predictions

Like I said, a+ standing and over 90% accuracy, WINNING
Nope to pretty much all of that, and now we can add basic math to the list of things you're getting wrong. :laugh:

You made this a topic to be discussed by constantly bringing it up. If you don't want to have discussions about how right (and by extension how wrong) you are, then don't constantly broach the subject. It's not hard. Everyone else here seems to manage.

Reactions: STLomacneko

DeadJFalcon

Nov 17, 2016
do this for 3 years and have a 90%+ ratio and you will be in same league as me then

Got any evidence to support this 90%+ ratio? Like a list of all unedited posts along with the respective outcomes?
Also, 90%+ is a good number, why aren't you buying another yacht right now. I bet the bookies hate you.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Got any evidence to support this 90%+ ratio? Like a list of all unedited posts along with the respective outcomes?
Also, 90%+ is a good number, why aren't you buying another yacht right now. I bet the bookies hate you.

i mean i guess i could go back thru my 6k post history but i dont really care about that. a hater can do that i guess.

i will say it all started with THIS tweet where I was AGAIN right.

you can hate all you want but dont doubt that I am ALWAYS RIGHT

Total Bender

Unregistered User
Apr 20, 2014
Stl
Well this thread is disappointing. Came in expecting something funny but this **** is depressing.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
if pens win in 5 or under i will be making a large sum of money. put that in the bank folks. i put my wallet where my mouth/predictions are folks!

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
:biglaugh:

All the Easton posts in this thread especially.

"My name is TheDizze, and I'm always right 90% of the time.":laugh:

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
if pens win in 5 or under i will be making a large sum of money. put that in the bank folks. i put my wallet where my mouth/predictions are folks!

It's truly amazing you still have money to gamble with how often you are wrong.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
:biglaugh:

All the Easton posts in this thread especially.

"My name is TheDizze, and I'm always right 90% of the time.":laugh:

nobody is perfect,we are all human. that said i am without a doubt the most accurate at reading this team than anyone else on this board and my 90+% being correct ratio confirms this.

thats not a put down to anyone else BTW, someday my predictions may be topped with someone else who puts up a 91+% rate. when that day comes i will gladly tip my hat and give them proper respect because i like to see winners. the more people who are winners the better, can never have enough.

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
Well this thread is disappointing. Came in expecting something funny but this **** is depressing.

Frankly, I'm disappointed. One guy has to defend himself against a gang for all his past hfboards posts. BFD!!! What gives? No doubt this back and forth predates this thread. Sad...

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Is there a Russian on here that can start controlling Dizeez? I think we would be better off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad