OT: TheDizee Prophecy Thread

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Rather than have discussions regarding TheDizee's predictions take over other random threads, we can discuss them in here.

All future discussions of past Dizee prognostications on the Blues forum (posted by himself or others) will be moved here where they can be cataloged, lauded, contested, or ignored as one desires.

Feel free to put any current or future predictions you want "on the record" in here as well, Dizee, so we know what gets your stamp of approval as a real prediction and what doesn't. Predictions that you don't put in here that you want to claim as "wins" later won't pass the smell test.

Mod FYI: To ignore a poster, left click on their user name next to one of their posts, then select "add to ignore list" from the drop down menu that appears. You can also edit your ignore list by selecting "User CP" in the upper left corner of your screen, then selecting "Edit Ignore List" under "Settings and Options" on the left hand side of the screen.

To ignore a thread, click the little boxed "x" next to the left of the thread starter's name (and to the right of the thread title) when looking at the list of threads on the main forum page.

Reactions: STLomacneko

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
lookin like another WINNING prediction
I seem to recall that your original SCF prediction was NYR over CHI in 6. One of those teams was swept in the first round and the other lost in 6 in the second round. Your 3rd round predictions weren't much better.

Robb, Matty, Splatter, and Spicy Panger all picked PIT to win the Cup before the playoffs even started. Those are winning predictions (assuming PIT completes the job).

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I seem to recall that your original SCF prediction was NYR over CHI in 6. One of those teams was swept in the first round and the other lost in 6 in the second round. Your 3rd round predictions weren't much better.

Robb, Matty, Splatter, and Spicy Panger all picked PIT to win the Cup before the playoffs even started. Those are winning predictions (assuming PIT completes the job).

SMH Easton, don't you know Dizee has alternative facts to make his case???

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
SMH Easton, don't you know Dizee has alternative facts to make his case???

It's really not so much alternative facts, its that the only data points he is willing to draw attention to are the one that fit his "always right" persona. The other 99% of the time he simply doesn't bring it up.

If your proof that you're "always right" is pointing out the times you're right and ignoring the times you weren't, it doesn't make a very covfefe

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014

those predictions were for fun. if i wanted to pick each round as they happened (which i have done on the main board and been correct for each series except ott/nyr and blues preds) i would have started a topic each round.

i am right again as usual, have been right on the money for 95% of all my calls. way above the like 20% the rest have.

after the draft happens i will make my offseason trade prediction and i will probably be right about that as well.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
those predictions were for fun. if i wanted to pick each round as they happened (which i have done on the main board and been correct for each series except ott/nyr and blues preds) i would have started a topic each round.

i am right again as usual, have been right on the money for 95% of all my calls. way above the like 20% the rest have.

after the draft happens i will make my offseason trade prediction and i will probably be right about that as well.
Cookie?

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ

You said it was for bragging rights. How's that different from any other prediction you make? :laugh:

Can't put my finger on why, but something tells me you would have been referencing it like crazy if you had actually been right.

this is for fun/bragging rights. post your series picks and we can see who was closest come mid june.

East:
WSH/TOR - WSH in 4
PIT/CLB - PIT in 7
MTL/NYR - NYR in 7
OTT/BOS - BOS in 5

WSH/PIT - PIT in 6
NYR/BOS - NYR in 7

PIT/NYR - NYR in 6

West:
CHI/NSH - CHI in 7
MIN/STL - STL in 5
ANA/CGY - ANA in 7
EDM/SJ - EDM in 5

CHI/STL - CHI in 7
ANA/EDM - EDM in 7

CHI/EDM - CHI in 5

STANLEY CUP FINALS:
CHI/NYR - NYR in 6

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
You said it was for bragging rights. How's that different from any other prediction you make? :laugh:

Can't put my finger on why, but something tells me you would have been referencing it like crazy if you had actually been right.

if someone picked pens over nashville then they get bragging rights. that aint gonna happen though. so once again, keep trying to DIG up incorrect predictions, you may find one or two. but for every one or two you will find, i will find 9 or 10 on the rest of the predictions the haters have made.

i have been right so much this spring, i have lost count. i have predicted almost every blues playoff game, going 5/5 in round 1 and 5/6 in round 2. called the pens spankin the preds since the refs wont help em anymore. list goes on and on.

FrontYardSpecial

Jan 22, 2014
if someone picked pens over nashville then they get bragging rights. that aint gonna happen though. so once again, keep trying to DIG up incorrect predictions, you may find one or two. but for every one or two you will find, i will find 9 or 10 on the rest of the predictions the haters have made.

i have been right so much this spring, i have lost count. i have predicted almost every blues playoff game, going 5/5 in round 1 and 5/6 in round 2. called the pens spankin the preds since the refs wont help em anymore. list goes on and on.

You win so much, you’ve got to be so sick and tired of winning.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ

You think calling the Pens beating the Preds after the 3rd round (knowing their best center will be Mike Fisher) is worth crowing about, but think calling the Pens winning it all before the playoffs even started isn't because they didn't correctly call who the Pens would beat? Pretty sure you're alone in holding that opinion.

The Blues lost in 6 in the second round and before the round you picked them to win in 7. Only you would try to spin that into an example of "being right." :laugh:

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
You think calling the Pens beating the Preds after the 3rd round (knowing their best center will be Mike Fisher) is worth crowing about, but think calling the Pens winning it all before the playoffs even started isn't because they didn't correctly call who the Pens would beat? Pretty sure you're alone in holding that opinion.

The Blues lost in 6 in the second round and before the round you picked them to win in 7. Only you would try to spin that into an example of "being right." :laugh:

correct and i was 5/5 and 5/6 out of the games they played. only pick i got wrong was G1.

over 90% ACCURATE, an A and another WIN

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Sorry, but "Always Right" made me chuckle. :laugh:

Not that I think he's wrong, but the title itself just made me laugh.

Thanks, Dizee. :laugh::yo:

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
correct and i was 5/5 and 5/6 out of the games they played. only pick i got wrong was G1.

Even if you are right 90% of the time...which is total bull ****. But let's say you are right 90% of the time on game predictions. 90% right, implies 10% wrong. And you often say, you are ALWAYS right. ALWAYS, not often, or a lot, or 90% of the time. You say ALWAYS. That means 100% of the time you are right. And you yourself tacitly admit that you aren't ALWAYS right when you say you are right 90% of the time. Since you claim to be always right far more than you talk about anything else. Hell, every post you make has it in your tag line above you avatar. And since you are always wrong about being always right, you are probably wrong more often than right, even given the totally fictitious 90% prediction rate.

So....

The Dizee, ALWAYS WRONG about being always right (and generally wrong about everything else even if he wont admit it)

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Even if you are right 90% of the time...which is total bull ****. But let's say you are right 90% of the time on game predictions. 90% right, implies 10% wrong. And you often say, you are ALWAYS right. ALWAYS, not often, or a lot, or 90% of the time. You say ALWAYS. That means 100% of the time you are right. And you yourself tacitly admit that you aren't ALWAYS right when you say you are right 90% of the time. Since you claim to be always right far more than you talk about anything else. Hell, every post you make has it in your tag line above you avatar. And since you are always wrong about being always right, you are probably wrong more often than right, even given the totally fictitious 90% prediction rate.

So....

The Dizee, ALWAYS WRONG about being always right (and generally wrong about everything else even if he wont admit it)
Lol
I was thinking about posting the same thing

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ

If you get the winner of the series wrong, it's not a win. :laugh:

A short list of TBD / "Not Right" going back a few months:
Pens over Preds in 4 or 5 - TBD (though not exactly going out on a limb...Pens were favored to win and you cover half the possibilities of that happening) [EDIT] - Nope

Drouin will hit 65-70 points "soon" - TBD

Game 6 vs NSH has 4-1 loss written all over it (made in 3rd period at 2-1 score) - Nope

Blues will lose Game 6 on a PP goal - Nope

Think the Blues will force Game 7 vs NSH (after game 4) - Nope

Will be no penalties vs NSH other than delay of games in Game 4 (before game) - Nope

Pens over Caps in 4 - Nope

Shattenkirk won't break $6 million (assuming that's AAV) - TBD

Predicted make-up PPs in Game 1 vs NSH - Nope

Another of many PIT in 4 over WSH predictions with a bonus Shattenkirk will be -8 in series - Nope (Shattenkirk's +/- was 0)

Oilers in 6 over Ducks - Nope

Leafs over WSH in 7 (made before Game 6) - Nope

Rangers to win Cup - Nope

Blues will win Game 5 vs MIN by 3+ goals - Nope

Cards will go 88-74, or win 72-75 games - TBD

Bruins in 5 over OTT - Nope

Caps in 4 over TOR - Nope

Ducks in 7 over CGY - Nope

The original collection of wrong playoff predictions and again on the Playoff Board - Mostly nope

Sharks will be swept - Nope

Oshie will disappear vs PIT in the playoffs - Nope: 6G, 5A, +2 in 13 games the last two years (1G, 4A, +1 in 7 games this year)

Oshie is not a playoff performer and he doesn't have a playoff gear and can't ramp it up in the playoffs- Nope: Oshie has put up 10G, 12A, +4 in 25 playoff games with WSH

Schwartz is a bust - Nope

Bortuzzo is better than Edmundson, who is a grossly overrated bottom pairing defenseman - Nope

Blues will get blown out in the Winter Classic - Nope

Hunt is the "real deal" and will be a good player for the Blues moving forward - Nope

Blues are a one and done team - Nope

Etc., etc., etc.

It's not that nobody else here is ever wrong. It's just that nobody else here is adamant that they are never wrong.

Last edited:

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
If you get the winner of the series wrong, it's not a win. :laugh:

A short list of TBD / "Not Right" going back a few months:
Pens over Preds in 4 or 5 - TBD (though not exactly going out on a limb...Pens were favored to win and you cover half the possibilities of that happening)

Drouin will hit 65-70 points "soon" - TBD

Game 6 vs NSH has 4-1 loss written all over it (made in 3rd period at 2-1 score) - Nope

Blues will lose Game 6 on a PP goal - Nope

Think the Blues will force Game 7 vs NSH (after game 4) - Nope

Will be no penalties vs NSH other than delay of games in Game 4 (before game) - Nope

Pens over Caps in 4 - Nope

Shattenkirk won't break $6 million (assuming that's AAV) - TBD

Predicted make-up PPs in Game 1 vs NSH - Nope

Another of many PIT in 4 over WSH predictions with a bonus Shattenkirk will be -8 in series - Nope (Shattenkirk's +/- was 0)

Oilers in 6 over Ducks - Nope

Leafs over WSH in 7 (made before Game 6) - Nope

Rangers to win Cup - Nope

Blues will win Game 5 vs MIN by 3+ goals - Nope

Cards will go 88-74, or win 72-75 games - TBD

Bruins in 5 over OTT - Nope

Caps in 4 over TOR - Nope

Ducks in 7 over CGY - Nope

The original collection of wrong playoff predictions and again on the Playoff Board - Mostly nope

Sharks will be swept - Nope

Oshie will disappear vs PIT in the playoffs - Nope: 6G, 5A, +2 in 13 games the last two years (1G, 4A, +1 in 7 games this year)

Oshie is not a playoff performer and he doesn't have a playoff gear and can't ramp it up in the playoffs- Nope: Oshie has put up 10G, 12A, +4 in 25 playoff games with WSH

Schwartz is a bust - Nope

Bortuzzo is better than Edmundson, who is a grossly overrated bottom pairing defenseman - Nope

Blues will get blown out in the Winter Classic - Nope

Hunt is the "real deal" and will be a good player for the Blues moving forward - Nope

Blues are a one and done team - Nope

Etc., etc., etc.

It's not that nobody else here is ever wrong. It's just that nobody else here is adamant that they are never wrong.

:laugh::popcorn:

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
why-are-you-so-obsessed-with-me-quote-1.jpg

- Dizee, right now

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014

So....

excuse me but I remember you as one of the biggest St Louis Elliott fans on this board. so I must ask, was I wrong about him? Was I wrong about when I said he wasnt better than Jake? was I wrong when I said hes mentally weak and collapses at the wrong times?

Nope was right on the money. Thats why most of the haters cant stand me being right. They know I called Jake > Elliott like 3 years ago and they still cant get over it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad