Blue Jays Discussion: The Vladimir Guerrero Jr. injury overreaction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Yep. Between opening day and the day before opening day, they only managed one run. Pathetic.

The worst part of it is 100% of our runs have came off the homerun. It's unbelievable how bad we are at manufacturing runs. We haven't sac bunted all damn season.

Reactions: TootooTrain

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
If JD can’t throw, would the Jays bring up VGJr to play 3rd and let JD DH.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I would love to see Donaldson, Pillar, Granderson, Pearce, Estrada, Happ and others moved over the year and get at least 2 stud near MLB ready starters back. And preferably move Morales and add a stud bat for a legitimate DH or 3B and move Guerrero to DH.

Next season

Alford CF
Travis 2B
Bichette SS
Guerrero 3B/DH
Trade 3B/DH
Smoak 1B
Grichuk RF
Hernandez LF
Martin C - Jansen to replace

Tulowitzki, Solarte, Diaz, Pompey

Sanchez
Stroman
Blue chip
Blue chip
Biagini or Pannone or Borucki

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
What kind of value would Josh have if he is "broken"? If he won't be able to play the field that much, his value drops. No? He could still be valuable, of course, but not as much. Plus you will only be able to deal with AL teams.

Leafblooded

Jul 27, 2012
T.
I am having a lot of trouble getting excited for this season. I just don't see anything to get hyped about. I envision this team full of aging vets and expiring contracts giving up as soon as any adversity hits. I hope the kids tear it up and infuse this lineup with some excitement come May or June. It's going to be a write off season otherwise :(. Would gladly eat my words, but am not gonna holdy breath

Hoverhand

Barry Trotzky
Dec 6, 2015
Ontario
No point in moaning and groaning 2 games into the season.

Although, I'd like to see Pearce as the first bat off the bench from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad