Status
Not open for further replies.

OSA

Jun 11, 2011
Fabbri is going to make Brouwer a lot of extra cash on his next contract

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Stastny now tied with Steen for most assists and tied for 3rd with Backes for points. While doing it in 7-9 games less played. He's a ghost that puts up points.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
The Brouwer goal from Stas and Fabbri was siiiiick, as was the Tarasenko goal, good plays from both our centers tonight.

And man Elliott didn't miss a beat coming back from that lower body injury, he looks as flawless as he did before he went down. Granted, it looked like the Blues tightened up their defensive effort for this game but sitll, if i'm Hitchcock i'm riding Ells until the wheels fall off, he is in the zone this year, and looks better than he ever has. I think he should start in goal for the playoffs unless he seriously falters in the final stretch of games. Obviously were going to need both our goaltenders to play well if we're to expect to advance far in the playoffs this year and I'm rooting for both guys.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Elliott is the #1 goalie.

tumblr_may483XHfA1qfr6udo1_400.gif

Blues transition game is pathetic and powerplay too. Still they keep Schwartz and Tarasenko their off-sides. 2nd period there was one powerplay where they play their natuaral spots and it clicked instatly. :help:

Bo Horvat nine of hearts to Gunnar was priceless. Damn at playoffs he'll be in trouple against speedy teams.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
The powerplay is missing Steen on the point. As a result, the #1 line has rotated around to fill in the need. I don't like Tarasenko at the point. He is much more effective coming in from the half boards and moving to the seam in the middle to shoot.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
The powerplay is missing Steen on the point. As a result, the #1 line has rotated around to fill in the need. I don't like Tarasenko at the point. He is much more effective coming in from the half boards and moving to the seam in the middle to shoot.

What is... something we thought we'd never say?

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Best thing that came out of last night was seeing how the newish D pairings looked. Ed and Petro looked real comfortable together. It has been well known petro thrives when he is the main man on the pairing and those two have different styles and play which makes them very complimentary.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I really appreciated how Elliott charged out on that breakaway chance, played it very aggressively. Both guys have shown a quick decision aggressiveness this year. There was Allen's recent poke check on the Breakaway by...I thnk it was Gaudreau.

I think we are seeing the impact of having a top tier goalie coach. He's really taken Elliott's game to another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig