Half-Assed GDT: The Underachiever @ Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Easiest game at Canadien tour. If we get less then 2 point its fair to say Blues sucks.

But I think tonight our #1 goaltender Moose will show up how its done and Army will decide dropp Allen out protected expansion draft.

tumblr_may483XHfA1qfr6udo1_400.gif

Kind Sir

Dec 19, 2013
Please win.

I don't mean to dis the Canucks but....they're not good. We've already lost to two other not good teams this week. C'mon guys....usually you save the losing for the playoffs. At least buy me dinner before you leave me unsatisfied.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Please win.

I don't mean to dis the Canucks but....they're not good. We've already lost to two other not good teams this week. C'mon guys....usually you save the losing for the playoffs. At least buy me dinner before you leave me unsatisfied.

You're not dissing them, they're well aware of it themselves.

That being said, I'll be hoping for the best, and expecting the worst.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I hope the guys enjoyed their little mental vacation and come out tonight much tighter (in terms of mental game and decisions). Also will be good to let Elliott get a game under his belt.

But he'll probably let in a bad goal or two while he gets back into form. Allen helped win some really big games, but at the end of his stretch of consecutive starts he's starting to look bad with his rebound control. He needs a recharge.

I don't care about the playoff seed at all, if this team can get healthy and start playing their best hockey over the next 3 weeks.

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
come on blues... canucks need to tank... plus they have like 15 regulars out (injuries & flu).. :laugh:

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I hope the guys enjoyed their little mental vacation and come out tonight much tighter (in terms of mental game and decisions). Also will be good to let Elliott get a game under his belt.

But he'll probably let in a bad goal or two while he gets back into form. Allen helped win some really big games, but at the end of his stretch of consecutive starts he's starting to look bad with his rebound control. He needs a recharge.

I don't care about the playoff seed at all, if this team can get healthy and start playing their best hockey over the next 3 weeks.
Think of the dizee posts though

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
It just doesn't seem the Blues play as tight of D when Allen is in net. Not sure why.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Steen-Berglund-Backes should be the line when Steen gets back, Backes has been playing great at the wing lately, and Steen is so much better on the wing than center.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
What are they? I'm late to the party.

Ed-Petro
JBo-Shatty
Gunnar-Parayko

Also, has everyone else been pleased with how Berglund has played this year? He's scored some key goals, been great at keeping possession, and has been able to generate offensive chances by creating space by actually using his size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad