GDT: The Ultimate Oiler has Awoken

HOW MUST THE LEAFS PREPARE THEMSELVES?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Koekkoek didn't do anything in the last 5-6 games, the steam wore off pretty fast with him.

Lagesson I have more hope for being helpful.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Oilers weren't going to place above the Jets after this series anyhow. They're likely 3rd or 4th at the end of the season. Might as well have the Jets f*** up the Leafs.
The Leafs are going to sleep walk to 1st place, if you want the Oilers to have a chance at the playoffs, we need the Leafs to win against those other teams..

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
uyKoF9E.gif

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
my whole life the oilers never seem to play the Leafs well at all, almsot everytime I watch or listen, all the way back to when I was a kid, Oilers seem to get spanked and never play them well

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Sorry but I don't even care anymore lol. All the folks out there laughing at the notion of the Leafs losing a few games in a row because there's no other good teams in Canada.

Canada's team? Yeah. Only team that can unite a nation in the hopes they lose.
That’s fair...lol

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Also I’m just gonna say it right now:

McDrai need to learn how to produce and win these types of games. In the playoffs you don’t get open ice either.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Hope the rest of the division doesn’t notice this 3 game blowout because the Leafs just gave the blueprint on how to shut down McDavid and the Oilers and of course Tippett played right into it with his game planning.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
They are a good hockey team and right now they are playing almost flawless defensive hockey. We have to give credit where credit is due. In comparison the Oilers are playing starfish all over the ice.

No argument. But don’t think I’ve ever seen a team get blown out twice and not get an even up phantom power play or two.

Reactions: RattsSSV

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
The fact that the Oilers are going to go 2 out of the last 3 games with no powerplay pisses me off almost as much as the score. I mean, give me a f***ing break. You mean the Leafs didn't deserve a SINGLE penalty again tonight? f*** off. Just absolutely f*** off.

Tippett needs to take the fine and say, while golf clapping "Before I take any questions, I would like to compliment the Leafs on not one but two perfect games played out of these three games. Playing without obstructing or hooking or interfering any of our guys while we did get called, just amazing how they were able to walk the line but not cross it."

8-0-1 in this building. Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad