Status
Not open for further replies.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
The Anaheim Mighty Ducks select C Pavol Demitra

Demitra is a crafty centerman who has an amazing passing game, and a real nose for the net. He's a proven, point producing, first line center who should play well with the young stars on the team.

Anaheim Mighty Duck Lines (subject to change)

:ducks

XXXX - Pavol Demitra - Dany Heatley
XXXX - XXXX - XXXX
XXXX - XXXX - XXXX
XXXX - XXXX - XXXX

Joni Pitkanen - XXXX
XXXX - XXXX
XXXX - XXXX

Marc-Andre Fleury
XXXX

Anaheim Mighty Ducks Roster

RW Dany Heatley - $1,075,000
G Marc-Andre Fleury - $1,240,000
D Joni Pitkanen - $1,185,000
C Pavol Demitra - $6,500,000

Team Salary: $10,000,000. (How 'bout that? :yo: )​

Last edited:

Jon Burke

The Canucks are willing to move their third round pick, which is fast coming up. Feel free to PM me and make an offer if you're interested.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
The Montreal Canadiens and the Vancouver Canucks agreed to a deal late this evening. The Habs send to Vancouver their 4th round pick and their 18th round pick in the Ultimate Fantasy Draft in exchange of the Canucks' 3rd and 25th round pick.

The organization has stated that they are looking for two specifics players and if they could acquire them, they would be really happy.

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
Since I do not feel like waiting anymore for Nucks&Flames, the Minnesota Wild spend their next $1.5 Million on Mike Comrie/Center. It is hard to believe that the Wild have spent less on 3 players (~$3.55 Million) than a good amount of the players already selected

Jon Burke

It seems that nucks&flames informed me last week that he would be gone all this week. I apologize for the gaffe, but I recieved a lot of PMs since then and kind of forgot that he was going to be gone all this week.

Therefore, I will make his pick for him and he is happy to select Alexander Frolov.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
It's been more than 12 hours that Burke's Evil Spirit is on the clock.

With the 3rd round pick acquired from the Vancouver Canucks, the Montreal Canadiens are very excited to select their starting goaltender, one of the best young goalie in the game, Rick DiPietro (1,800,000$)

Youreallygotme

Aug 21, 2003
Kelowna BC
Danrik said:
It seems that nucks&flames informed me last week that he would be gone all this week. I apologize for the gaffe, but I recieved a lot of PMs since then and kind of forgot that he was going to be gone all this week.

Therefore, I will make his pick for him and he is happy to select Alexander Frolov.

I'm back now, thanks for making my pick for me.

Jon Burke

rupispupis said:
Dallas Stars select Bill Guerin.

Colorado Avalanche take Glen Murray.

I'm not trying to boss you around here, but you should probably start adding guys who make less in order to stay under the cap.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Danrik said:
I'm not trying to boss you around here, but you should probably start adding guys who make less in order to stay under the cap.

Shhh...let them put themselves in cap hell and leave all of the good bargains to us. :D

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
With the next pick in Danrik's mock draft, the New Jersey Devils select D Adrian Aucoin

Aucoin is a work horse. He can play 30 minutes a game, he has a huge shot, which allows him to be a great QB for the powerplay, and he's solid in his own end.

New Jersey Devil Lines (subject to change)

:devils

Miroslav Satan - XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX

Adrian Aucoin - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX

Evgeni Nabokov
XXXXX

New Jersey Devils Roster

G Evgeni Nabokov - $3,265,000