The Ultimate Fantasy Draft - Rounds 1-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Burke

I think Burke's Evil Spirit's time is up, but if it isn't, whatever, he doesn't get a warning...

markov` is on the clock!

Jon Burke

markov` said:
The Montreal Canadiens are pleased to select, and shocked to see that he's still available, LW/RW Michael Ryder (605,000$)

Man... exactly who I was hoping to get with my next pick... Very nice selection. He's got a bargain of a salary and can produce a good amount of points.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
I'm going out of town this weekend and won't be back until late on Sunday. When my turn is up, just skip me and I'll catch up later. Thanks!

MrMackey

Aug 7, 2003
cgy
Visit site
I think its safe to say that rupispupis has missed his pick. I PM'ed Captain Canuck yesterday, so I'd say that Nomis is now on the clock.

Jon Burke

Again I'd like to apologize for not letting you guys know that I was going away. Anyways, I'm back now and have a slew of things to update and PMs to answer. Nomis is up, and a couple of people have skipped picks to make up, so get to it, boys!

MichaelK

Mar 13, 2004
Fleuryfan29 said:
I figure it's ok for me to select now as Nomis was notified yesterday about his selection.

The Toronto Maple Leafs select D- Dan Boyle-- $2,750,000.00

I am sorry, I already selected Boyle:
109) Minnesota Wild - MichaelK - Dan Boyle (Defense)

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Sorry guys. I haven't exactly been avaliable for the past few days.

Anyways, I'll make up for my skipped pick now.

With the next selection in Danrik's mock draft, the New Jersey Devils select LW Eric Daze

Daze's fallen off a the map a bit, due to a few injury filled seasons. But there is no denying his talent. Daze's got a great shot, and provides a solid presence in front of the net. Consistancy is an issue with him, but given his talented line-mates, I don;t think production will be a problem.

New Jersey Devil Lines (subject to change)

:devils

Eric Daze - Brendan Morrison - Miroslav Satan
XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXXX

Adrian Aucoin - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX

Evgeni Nabokov
XXXXX

New Jersey Devils Roster

G Evgeni Nabokov - $3,265,000
RW Miroslav Satan - $4,750,000
D Adrian Aucoin - $3,250,000
C Brendan Morrison - $2,450,000
LW Eric Daze - $3,200,000

Total Salary - $16,515,000

Fleuryfan29

Apr 1, 2004
Barrie, Ontario
www.freewebs.com
MichaelK said:
I am sorry, I already selected Boyle:
109) Minnesota Wild - MichaelK - Dan Boyle (Defense)

Sorry, every time I look at the list, I can't see players that I select for some reason?
anyways......

Toronto Selects D- Rostislav Klesla -- $1,182,500.00

He i know is not selected yet. I must have looked at the selections 10 times.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
With the last pick of the 5th round, the Tampa Bay Lightnings are trully pleased to select defenseman Andrei Markov.

With the first pick of the 6th round, the Tampa Bay Lightnings are looking forward to see center Eric Staal become a star in their organization.

Jon Burke

markov` said:
With the last pick of the 5th round, the Tampa Bay Lightnings are trully pleased to select defenseman Andrei Markov.

With the first pick of the 6th round, the Tampa Bay Lightnings are looking forward to see center Eric Staal become a star in their organization.

Glad to see that you got Markov, certainly makes sense for you to pick him... :) Also a nice pick with Staal there...

I'll get the new thread up asap

xander

Nov 4, 2003
Section A Lynah Rink
Visit site
well, I must quickly be developing a bad reputation in this mock, this being the second time i've missed picks. Again I apologize, it's been an eventful summer. anyway, the bruins select D. Brenden Witt at $1,750,000. The Flyers select C. Jason Arnott at $3,850,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->