The Tomas Plekanec Thread

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
Habs fan coming in peace. I’ve seen this so many times. Pleks can shut down big lines. His offence is very little now, but he’s gone up against Crosby and beat him. He’s gone up against Ovie and beat him, he’s gone up against the bruins many times and he’s beat them all defensively. Very smart player and he can shut the big boys down. Happy to see him do well tonight because he didn’t deserve the hate he was getting. He’s not the offense guy anymore, but put him up against the other teams top line and decent wingers and he will contribute. What a fun game to watch tonight!

mapleleafs34

Apr 7, 2011
EVERYONE CAN FINALLY STOP WITH THE HATE!

TOMMY TURTLENECK BABY! HUG F'N GAME!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOO!

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
He redeemed himself big time tonight. He got under Bergeron's skin really badly to the point where Bergeron couldn't finish a shift without taking a run at him.

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
Man, if this line looks this good in Game 4, we could run some serious depth when Kadri returns. Something like this would be nasty:

Hyman - Matthews - Nylander
Marleau - Plekanec - Marner
Johnsson - Kadri - Kapanen
JVR - Bozak - Brown
Its like the entire game boston would have to face a perennial 2nd line

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Finally, he is playing the way we expected.
Honestly, I think the best way to use him is with players that can hold on to the puck. It really helps his game bc he is no longer chasing around blocking passes or shots.
Hate to say it but Leo was dragging him down.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Haha I love how quickly the opinion on him has changed! Wish there were highlights on Plekanec’s plays on game 3!
Well, He showed us something tonite. I mean we heard about it,but hadn't seen it! I could get used to seeing more of that. Bergeron and Marchand clearly don't like it! And they gotta be aware of Marner to boot!
Insert the 'Nelson laugh"

Reactions: The Cobra

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Hey he did great tonight but also at least we can't say that we lost the first two because of him. Everyone failed us in games 1 and 2.

Reactions: The Cobra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad