Tribute The Steve Dangle Thread

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
He starts out entertaining but goes into full blown meltdown mode saying the refs need to call penalties at “key junctions” for Toronto. I honestly think most leafs fans would be happier if they were in their own league and just played each other so the leafs win every night no matter what.
his schtick is old and tired, he reminds me of band who hasn`t come up with an original tune in years and just releases greatest hits packages

Listen, he`s a Leafs fan, he`s going to be a homer which I get, a few years ago I found some of his material funny but now it`s just old and stale

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Steve... He went there with the rest of their fans blaming officiating. And is getting roasted for it in the comments.

Cmon Steve.... I expect better.

Reactions: Grimey

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Steve... He went there with the rest of their fans blaming officiating. And is getting roasted for it in the comments.

Cmon Steve.... I expect better.

eh, I get it.

The Bruins are their boogeyman and blaming the refs is the ultimate crutch for fans who can't bring themselves to admit that their team simply isnt good enough

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
eh, I get it.

The Bruins are their boogeyman and blaming the refs is the ultimate crutch for fans who can't bring themselves to admit that their team simply isnt good enough
The boogeyman quote sent me.

(paraphrasing) "The difference is KIDS DONT FORGET ABOUT THE BOOGEYMAN like you did leaving Marchand out front alone" lmfao.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
his schtick is old and tired, he reminds me of band who hasn`t come up with an original tune in years and just releases greatest hits packages

Listen, he`s a Leafs fan, he`s going to be a homer which I get, a few years ago I found some of his material funny but now it`s just old and stale

But his analysis is still excellent.

eh, I get it.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black....

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

I figured his 15 minutes would be up by now.

It's the high-pitch shreeking that gets me. I'm not sure how people listen to it. Like nails on a chaulkboard.

Reactions: Zillah

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
?

It applies to when Bruins fans do it too. Unless you mean me personally, which feel free to find a post where I blamed the refs for a loss

Not you specifically. Sorry, I should have made thar clear.

But every game the Bruins lose we can bet there will be many posters here blaming the officiating.

And I think Jack Edwards calling the game really feeds into that.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I just turned it on and within two minutes he just yells out that the Leafs got robbed by the refs. What game did this guy watch? Lmao, they handed them 6 PPs and let them get away with murder all night

Reactions: Zillah and Rydan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad