Tribute The Steve Dangle Thread

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
I enjoy Mr. Glynn's videos. He is sincere but still manages to satirize the screaming fan in all of us with his summaries. Whether you boil at a slow burn or blow up quickly, we are all screamers at some point. He puts a lot of work into his LFR videos, and he is rarely "out of funny."

Also a genuinely good guy who does a lot of good work for charities.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
When this amazing run is over and we suck again for a period of time. I do hope that Toronto can get a cup. It would be good for the sport.

Should they win this year, next year with current roster..I would be happy for the team/their fanbase. They do deserve a break and cup. But the tradition of hardship is also a part of a great hockey tradition. Dangle does a great job pulling historical events into his dialogue. Very funny stuff for hockey fans.

Reactions: ap3lovr

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Thanks for sharing that Bergy video. First time I've seen it.

I like Steve Dangle. It's entertaining, but he really does know his stuff. And yes, the Zamboni Driver episode is epic. Right before COVID.
We all knew the Zamboni story was epic because we are hockey fans but a couple of nights later THIS happened

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

I like Steve Dangle. It's entertaining, but he really does know his stuff. And yes, the Zamboni Driver episode is epic. Right before COVID.
He makes a comment at one point "I felt like 20000 people stopped being Leaf fans" and then like a month later there were no games.... kind of creepy lol

Reactions: RustyBruins72

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Anytime the Leafs end up looking silly I watch this guy and he is pretty damn funny. He always says on the videos that get a lot of views are the ones he makes after a horrible Leaf loss or gaff .... lol

Sorting his videos by views is hilarious. Zamboni driver is 1. Then it’s just elimination game after elimination game followed by blowout losses and blown leads.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus

This is what makes Steve's stuff work - underlying the comedy and the rants is an incredibly deep knowledge and love of hockey. His game analysis is top notch.

Great guy too. The charity work has been mentioned, but also the things he's done with and for his disabled sister, and promoting awareness and fundraising around conditions like she has, tells you the quality of his character.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad