Tribute The Steve Dangle Thread

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

On the Anniversary of the Leafs getting beat by their own Zamboni driver, Steve is given a David Ayers Youngs Guns Rookie card to celebrate the occasion.

Also contains Steve losing his mind over Justin Brazeau getting his first goal in his first game with, of course, Boston.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CDJ

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

On the Anniversary of the Leafs getting beat by their own Zamboni driver, Steve is given a David Ayers Youngs Guns Rookie card to celebrate the occasion.

Also contains Steve losing his mind over Justin Brazeau getting his first goal in his first game with, of course, Boston.

I cannot believe the zamboni driver game was 4 years ago

I had no idea Brazeau was a former Marlie

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario

OMG this might be the best one yet...It took me some time to find the clip. 1:38 mark. It's perfection.

After the Leafs failed experiment, Brazeau .... "Soft landing spot, starts with the son of gun main mariners, followed by the son of a gun Providence Bruins, followed by a son of a gun NHL contract with the Bruins, followed by a son of a gun first NHL goal for the Bruins in his first NHL game"...

"I'm trauma dropping"

Its a must listen.

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
He was my age :oops::help:

OMG this might be the best one yet...It took me some time to find the clip. 1:38 mark. It's perfection.

After the Leafs failed experiment, Brazeau .... "Soft landing spot, starts with the son of gun main mariners, followed by the son of a gun Providence Bruins, followed by a son of a gun NHL contract with the Bruins, followed by a son of a gun first NHL goal for the Bruins in his first NHL game"...

"I'm trauma dropping"

Its a must listen.
sorry, delete.

Last edited:

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

"I like the Leafs and I like food and only one of them never lets me down."

For those who don't like these videos, enjoy the middle of this one where he eats a chocolate cupcake with mustard on it.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad