GDT: The Secret Evil Lair, Pay This Thread No Mind, Move Along... Sabres vs Preds 7pm MSG (3/19/18)

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Like what’s the worst thing that could happen if you put Bailey and Baptiste on Jack’s wings for the rest of the game?

Does the world end? Cause even still...

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Housley has top men working on the Eichel line. Top. Men.

lost+ark+warehouse.jpg

The amount of bull**** (pictured) Sabres forward Jack Eichel (not shown) is trying to carry on every shift.

Reactions: Chainshot

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
Bailey really hitting home that Nashville “has a good team over there” and we “have to take away their time and space.” Dude must have said that three times in that 3 question interview.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Like what’s the worst thing that could happen if you put Bailey and Baptiste on Jack’s wings for the rest of the game?

That means everyone else is hurt and Ullmark is doubling on defense right?

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Anyone know where I can get a sabres symbol sticker online in Canada? I’d like to put one on my truck.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010

Leaves you with a Pouilot-Erod-Pominville line...no thanks

Not to mention that E-Rod does a lot of work that Eichel doesn’t do that makes that kid line work.

Just shocked to so many people complaining about Eichel carrying his own line, which I was told by this fanbase that he can do, and you could just put anybody out there with him because we have enough talent in the forwards.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Leaves you with a Pouilot-Erod-Pominville line...no thanks

Not to mention that E-Rod does a lot of work that Eichel doesn’t do that makes that kid line work.

Just shocked to so many people complaining about Eichel carrying his own line, which I was told by this fanbase that he can do, and you could just put anybody out there with him because we have enough talent in the forwards.

Double shift people -- give Bailey and Baptiste double duty with the BU Dudebro's.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Just once I want Ray to say "I talked to Davis Payne between periods and he said, 'Rob, Rob, help me get those pictures away from Jordan Nolan!' Please!!"

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
With seeing how much better Baptisteand Bailey have looked vs their games in Rochester, there’s got to be hope for Fasching, right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad