GDT: The Secret Evil Lair, Pay This Thread No Mind, Move Along... Sabres vs Preds 7pm MSG (3/19/18)

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I figured it had to be. I mean, until that **** show shift, it had simply never occurred to me.

Short term memory loss may be a sign of prolonged, repeated trauma. Have you inflicted anything like that upon yourself since, say early October?

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Did I just see Nolan pick up the puck in front of Ullmark and then backhand it to Scandella...right in front of Ullmark!?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I hope Guhle comes out between periods and serenades the crowd with The Impossible Dream followed by Put on a Happy Face.

He should go here:

Amazing that they have such a comprehensive neck guard in that video. Must prevent skate cuts and sore throats.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Imagine Jack without total burnouts on his line.

I want more Pouliot-Pominville with Beaulieu-Falk as the foursome. Jack seen here, trying to gain the offensive zone blueline -

Derek-cover.jpg

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
I want more Pouliot-Pominville with Beaulieu-Falk as the foursome. Jack seen here, trying to gain the offensive zone blueline -

Derek-cover.jpg
You add Nolan to that equation and I think me and my friends' high school roller hockey team outplays them.

Reactions: Chainshot

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Alright. So, the usual Eichel advanced stats haters need to use some context if they want to link period 1. That is the worst support one player has been given that I've seen.

That being said....

Dont touch Baptiste-Rodrigues-Bailey. That confidence is going. Leave them alone.

I'd love to see Eichel-OReilly-Reinhart in the 2nd. But I won't. Ever.

Reactions: Chainshot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad