The Saint Mikael Granlund hypetrain part 2 (saucer passes turning to wine!)

Jarick

Doing Nothing
If anyone still cares about Granlund, he's being shut down due to suffering two concussions in the span of about a week and a half:

Mike Russo @Russostrib
Granlund shut down. Yeo said "we're not making progress, so we're going to try a different approach." Obviously setback since skate #mnwild

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
^ Sorry my ignorance. But what does that actually mean, in practice. "Shut down": hes held off not only from the ice but from any activity??

Hope he recovers soon and will be back his old self on the ice. - Quick recovery, Granlund!

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Atleast I now have a legit reason for the hatred I have for Leafs.

I think this hit is the main culprit; or the fact that Gralund's helmet slipped off after the check when he crashed the boards.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
^ Sorry my ignorance. But what does that actually mean, in practice. "Shut down": hes held off not only from the ice but from any activity??

Hope he recovers soon and will be back his old self on the ice. - Quick recovery, Granlund!

Usually it means going home and sitting on the couch for a bit, then testing things out on the exercise bike/etc, then doing some skating, then full contact practice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad