The Rob Scuderi Complaint Club (Keep it all here)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Is there any definitive proof of this? I heard the same thing but it was just hearsay. If this is true, Scuds is dumber than I thought. The man will never be accepted by fans over here.

I don't think you realize the power PR and marketing have over the casual yinzer fan in Pittsburgh.

For ****'s sake, people defended Adams' presence on the team after the team launched their "look, this guy doesn't get hurt" campaign. Ignore his play, he doesn't get hurt! He's an integral part of the franchise!

SprootsMasterFlex

Sprootsing 4 Life
Apr 20, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Isn't this more of a HFboard thing tough? I remember someone saying that on Pens Facebook or Twitter Scuds wasn't nearly loathed as much.

If this is so then i would imagine other teams might think he has some value, if at a rather expensive price. He does bring experience, good on PK & would potentially be helpful to a bottom team young on D that needs to hit the cap floor for a couple of years.

You have to ask yourself if the Pens actually plan on keeping Scuds should Dupuis not be able to play and they get cap space from his retirement. Dupuis' return in not a shoe-in. You never know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad