The Ricky Bobby Ryan Monster Truck all Purpose Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
I'm so relieved that I don't have to see anymore crazy panic in this thread...Jesus you guys are so negative all the time. It's exhausting.

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
Yeah, they have jobs/school/social obligations.

Let's not turn this good news into a pissing contest. That goes for everybody.

Yeah, they have jobs/school/social obligations/and red faces. :laugh:

The BOLDED I agree with, but you really can't blame people for wanting to at least make a comment given all the negativity that seems to be the norm on the Sens board in general.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
I understand pointless posts are not allowed... but the point of this is to show my emotions...

WWWWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOAOOOOOAOAOOA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you, Bobby!!!

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
I'm so relieved that I don't have to see anymore crazy panic in this thread...Jesus you guys are so negative all the time. It's exhausting.

That's a weird thing to say. Not because of the "no crazy panic" thing, because we can all agree about that. It just seems weird for you to call out people for being negative when you ***** and complain about either topics or posters in pretty much every post you make.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Eh, i still wouldn't say that honestly. We need to wait and see how Ritchie turns out before saying that this trade is heavily in Ottawa's favor.

Silfverberg is my favourite player, I idolize the guy still, but he is gonna top out as 25 goal scorer with good two way play who scores 15-20 consitently, Noesen is a bust. Ritchie is an unkown but a 10th pick on a draft like 2014 has lower chances of making the NHL let alone a good player.

Ryan is a consistent 30 goal guy who can top out at 35 who has career lows in the low 20's I would much rather have that player.

Lundmark17

Mar 3, 2004
This is a fantastic day for Sens fans, which is great because they have been few and far between lately. I'm good with the money, think it is fair and even if it's a little expensive we aren't a cap team so it shouldn't hurt us there. Ryan was the key piece of the upcoming UFA's so to have signed him shows that management really has done a great job in negotiations.

Very excited to see what the future holds for Ryan and the team

Karlsson2Turris*

Silfverberg is my favourite player, I idolize the guy still, but he is gonna top out as 25 goal scorer with good two way play who scores 15-20 consitently, Noesen is a bust. Ritchie is an unkown but a 10th pick on a draft like 2014 has lower chances of making the NHL let alone a good player.

Ryan is a consistent 30 goal guy who can top out at 35 who has career lows in the low 20's I would much rather have that player.

Agreed. I don't think Ritchie will amount to much. However, if Anaheim had gotten Ehlers/Nylander (I was surprised Leafs didn't take Ritchie) then we would have to wait a few more years to assess the trade (whether they would boom or bust).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad