Votes: 81 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 23 13.5%
  • Too soon, will need more time

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters

Canadiens98

Jan 29, 2021
KH has consistently said he wants to build something where we can consistently contend. I don't think Monahan fits into his vision.

Dvorak and Evans will likely be the 3rd and 4th C's to start next season and both being on expiring contracts, I'd think KH will want to give each the chance to succeed and build up their trade value in the event he can find a good deal during the year.

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City
KH has consistently said he wants to build something where we can consistently contend. I don't think Monahan fits into his vision.

Dvorak and Evans will likely be the 3rd and 4th C's to start next season and both being on expiring contracts, I'd think KH will want to give each the chance to succeed and build up their trade value in the event he can find a good deal during the year.
For sure. We know Dvorak won't sign but what about Evans, maybe the management wants to keep him as the 4th line C for 2/3 more years. He's a pretty good 4th line C and he has grown with the current youngsters core.

Reactions: Canadiens98

Canadiens98

Jan 29, 2021
For sure. We know Dvorak won't sign but what about Evans, maybe the management wants to keep him as the 4th line C for 2/3 more years. He's a pretty good 4th line C and he has grown with the current youngsters core.
Evans is defensively responsible, works tirelessly, pretty good on the draw, and a great PKer. He's earned every bit of the contract Bergevin gave him. Wouldn't mind handing him a similar deal to the one he's currently on if he accepted.

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad