Prospect Info: The Prospect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Tryamkin has been named khl dman of the month for second month consecutively. Still only 23 he would be my focus to bring back. We need some size and aggressiveness on defense. Especially one that skates like he does. Trade Guddy and maybe Edler give him the extra ice time. He has much more potential than Hutton Stecher or Pouliot.
I don't see him coming back any time soon. 3 year contract and he'll play it out IMHO, he seems happier in Russia.

denkiteki

Jun 29, 2010
I don't see him coming back any time soon. 3 year contract and he'll play it out IMHO, he seems happier in Russia.

Who knows... maybe he decides to take another shot in the NHL or we actually offer him more money than the KHL since he isnt restricted by ELC anymore. I do agree its not likely he would be back before his contract is up but then again i didnt expect him to be here last year (or really the end of the season before).

Of course at this point im more or less igoring his development/skipping over articles about him.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Ha..ha.....the IOC has banned the Russian flag from the Olympics, and now the Russians have announced they're boycotting all international hockey tournaments for at least the next year.....so if Tryamkin was hoping to play on their Olympic or World Hockey Championship teams it ain't gonna' happen. Still think there's a good possibility a big money contract with term would lure him back.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
How specifically does he seem happier?

They smoke everywhere. There is not something that smells of grass – it stinks, everywhere is stinking. Okay this drug street, where these guys settle, but in downtown, in the centre of the city stank the same. We lived on the tenth floor – even there, it used to smell. This is how much you need to smoke?

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
Gadjovich, Lind, Dipietro, Lockwood, Pettersson, Juolevi all could be in the WJC this year.

When is that last time Canucks had 6 players in the world juniors?

cc

Feb 28, 2002
I really hope Lind has recovered fully as he really has to show what he's capable of during the selection process.

I've never had mono but I know people who have had it. I had the impression it would be a longer recovery time..

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Is it too early speculate about what happens to Pettersson next year?....Can't really see them leaving him for another season in the SHL....Canucks or Uitca?

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Is it too early speculate about what happens to Pettersson next year?....Can't really see them leaving him for another season in the SHL....Canucks or Uitca?

I think he's a pretty good bet to get a long look in the NHL.

Southern_Canuck

Sep 13, 2004
Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad