Post-Game Talk: The Powerhut at Flyers | 12:30 | NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
That would be why it was 2 seconds after exiting :laugh:

I assumed that he stepped out and interfered to stop a breakaway.
No as he was stepping out the puck clipped his stick before his skates were out of the box

Which is technically an interference penalty

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Curse you Edmonton giving us a guy that Probably in the end gets us 6 points or more In the standings

Pete R. Chiarelli,

Super Genius.

tumblr_lscn5wL9ce1qd438eo1_500.jpg

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Missed the game-why was Lemieux scratched and how were Chytil/Lias?

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Missed the game-why was Lemieux scratched and how were Chytil/Lias?

Quinn said his game "slipped" and he wanted to give him a day off to recover because of his expanded role/minutes and the toll it's taking on him.

Chytil and Lias were pretty solid - but it's hard to measure it against a Flyers team that looked like it wanted to be on the back 9 instead of playing hockey.

Reactions: klingsor and Lays

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Noone will force Hank out but he definitely sees the writing on the wall. He could continue to hold his position (pun intended) on playing out his career with the Rangers, or once the season is over, change his mind and decide to go to a potential contender and the Rangers front office would accommodate to the best of their abilities, never mind that it’s in their best interest as well.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Joking aside, I don’t see us dropping all the way to 10. Though it is frustrating that I feel like we were knocking on the door to fourth.

For all I know the guy they would’ve taken there is the same guy they’d take at 6th. I’d just prefer to not put them in a position where they’re watching their guy come off the board just ahead of them.

Reactions: TheTakedown and jas

ElLeetch

Mar 28, 2018
I'm not so much worried as finishing 6th or 7th, as i am a bout the f***ed up lotto odds that more likely push us to 8th-10th than even staying at 6.

The insurance of finishing 4th was we are likely picking no worse than 6th.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
so, who are we picking 10th?
There's going to be some good players available at 10. Not worried.

Would be nice to pick higher, obviously, but it's not like we're going to amazing at the top to mediocre at 10. It's more like amazing at the top to great at 10.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Joking aside, I don’t see us dropping all the way to 10. Though it is frustrating that I feel like we were knocking on the door to fourth.

For all I know the guy they would’ve taken there is the same guy they’d take at 6th. I’d just prefer to not put them in a position where they’re watching their guy come off the board just ahead of them.

Damn it @Edge

Let your rage dictate your response.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
I missed the game this morning. Was it good enough to watch the entire recorded game, or should I just watch the extended highlights?

That is what I have been doing since the allstar game. Watching the games the next day. I wont sacrifies sleep when the games dont mean anything.

Howden played a terrific 200 foot game today

Get back to me when his 20 foot game is on par.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad