Soft euro
Laine sucks.

giphy.gif

Cypruss

Stand up for your beliefs.
Oct 18, 2018
LaSalle, Manitoba
Normally those would be fighting words but I’d love that

Nic Petan and a second round pick ample? Or our first round pick - but no Petan. I am fine with either option :)

Normally don't look forward to facing King Henrick - but after what your backup did to the leafs on Sunday, we will take our chances with the most handsome man in hockey :)

Cypruss

Oct 18, 2018
LaSalle, Manitoba
Going through the Jets' prospect pool alphabetically to see who they should give us for Hayes like:

giphy.gif
A - Appleton
B - Berdin
C - Comrie
D - Dylan Samberg
E - Evingson
F -
G - Green
H - Harkins
I -
J - Jared Moe
K - Kraskovsky
L - Leon Gawanke
M - McKenzie
N - Niku

Geez - this may take a while. Going to call Chevy and tell him we needs some "F's" and "I's" in our system....

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
It should be interesting if Chevy sits on his hands while Nashville goes out and trades for the likes of Panarin or even a Zucc

Cypruss

Oct 18, 2018
LaSalle, Manitoba
It should be interesting if Chevy sits on his hands while Nashville goes out and trades for the likes of Panarin or even a Zucc

I like Zuccarello....would love him as our 2nd line C.

Chevy is a ninja GM. Never know what is brewing with him. NOBODY saw the Stastny addition coming last year (he wasn't even on any of the pundits trade boards), and it had great impact. Looking forward to more of the same this year. There will be no hand sitting. This is the year before all the ELC's run out.......and Trouba runs out - but that is a different issue :(.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
A - Appleton
B - Berdin
C - Comrie
D - Dylan Samberg
E - Evingson
F -
G - Green
H - Harkins
I -
J - Jared Moe
K - Kraskovsky
L - Leon Gawanke
M - McKenzie
N - Niku

Geez - this may take a while. Going to call Chevy and tell him we needs some "F's" and "I's" in our system....
Appleton, Samberg, and/or Niku would be nice, but we’d need at least a 1st and a 2nd added to one (or two) of those prospects. Even still, I feel like Hayes should get more than that.

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
Nic Petan and a second round pick ample? Or our first round pick - but no Petan. I am fine with either option :)

Normally don't look forward to facing King Henrick - but after what your backup did to the leafs on Sunday, we will take our chances with the most handsome man in hockey :)

Yeah, Hayes isn't going to get such a crap return. Sorry.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Appleton, Samberg, and/or Niku would be nice, but we’d need at least a 1st and a 2nd added to one (or two) of those prospects. Even still, I feel like Hayes should get more than that.

Zero chance Chevy trades Niku for a rental.
Kids a stud and we'll be in our top 4 starting next year for many years.
Appleton is also really impressive (rookie of the year last year in the AHL and doing really well now in the NHL)

It would take a bigger fish then Hayes to get that kind of prospect added in to our first.
Those ELC's are needed for the cap crunch.

Personally I'm fine if Chevy avoids the big fish.
Adding Byfuglien and Ehlers back is like getting 2 big additions at the deadline.
I'd rather see Chevy make a smaller move that fits well but costs less.
When your drafting department is batting a .1000 on 1st round picks you should keep those.
Even the low ones.
We got Roslovic at 25 in the 2015 draft.

Jets aren't quite clicking right now and NYR probably feels good after the last 5 games.
I would expect a tight score tonight.

Good luck with selling some pieces off (if that is in the cards).
We're linked to Duchene and Stone and they torched us on the weekend so expect Hayes to get the first star tonight.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Zero chance Chevy trades Niku for a rental.
Kids a stud and we'll be in our top 4 starting next year for many years.
Appleton is also really impressive (rookie of the year last year in the AHL and doing really well now in the NHL)

It would take a bigger fish then Hayes to get that kind of prospect added in to our first.
Those ELC's are needed for the cap crunch.

Personally I'm fine if Chevy avoids the big fish.
Adding Byfuglien and Ehlers back is like getting 2 big additions at the deadline.
I'd rather see Chevy make a smaller move that fits well but costs less.
When your drafting department is batting a .1000 on 1st round picks you should keep those.
Even the low ones.
We got Roslovic at 25 in the 2015 draft.

Jets aren't quite clicking right now and NYR probably feels good after the last 5 games.
I would expect a tight score tonight.

Good luck with selling some pieces off (if that is in the cards).
We're linked to Duchene and Stone and they torched us on the weekend so expect Hayes to get the first star tonight.
I was not aware that Niku was valued that highly. But as with Appleton, come on. He’s not doing that well in the NHL. He’s ok. I think Appleton and Samberg or Appleton and a 1st would be more than fair for Hayes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad