Who wins game 7 - Toronto or Boston?

Who wins game 7 - Toronto or Boston?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I think most people had written off the Leafs after game 4 - especially with Matthews being out. But here we are with 2 straight wins - both games where they didn't just win, but also deserved to win and where Boston hasn't played particularly well, so momentum has definitely shifted.

No one knows if Matthews will be back or not for game 7 yet - but you have to assume it's a possibility. So a lot of uncertainty there.

So - what's your prediction? Who wins game 7, and is it a close game or a blowout?

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I expected Boston to turn it around a bit in Game 6 but it was just a re-hash of Game 5.

Makes you wonder if they have anything left to give.

Toronto wins, close I think, because of Swayman.

Reactions: HabzSauce

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
The Leafs figured out how to out-Boston Boston and the Bruins don't have an answer.

I do think though that it's simply going to come down to which team converts on more of their relatively few chances. Each of the last two Toronto wins could have very easily gone the other way, so maybe this one will.

However, I'm sticking with my Bos/Tor Playoffs thread poll prediction of the Leafs in 7.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Recent history leads me to expect it’s not going to be Boston doing anything special to win but more the Leafs doing something to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad