Post-Game Talk: The Powerhouse at the Island | 01/12/19 - 1PM - MSG

Triumvirate of Luminous Spheroidal Astronomical Objects

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Good point. I don’t have a ton of memory to go by. But my impression is he was good at tracking down and grabbing the puck in the defensive zone and skating it out of danger. He would be a bit useless after that. But the first part is a very good thing.

I remember very well, because I really liked his skillset. In retrospect, I think he may have been the only D whom we dressed last year who actually benefited from AV's heavy man-to-man system.

Any other team/system and he's probably a AAAA player. Which is unfortunate with his unique skillset, but all that he really demonstrated was very good puck recovery and Grabner-level speed. A little more physical and coaches would play him anyway (a'la Pionk), and a little better offense and he may have forced his way into the lineup (a'la ADA).

I still wouldn't mind seeing him get another shot, but Bigras is just as deserving and hasn't had that opportunity; and our kids will hopefully all soon work their way into the conversation. The writing is probably on the wall for him.

Reactions: egelband

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Is it possible to have a good time here after a huge Rangers win vs Islanders? I had a great time watching Rangers this saturday evening and we won so pls. enjoy the moment and sport event and let the whole Mats topic rest until TDL.

In addition if some are frustrated that Rangers might not reach the playoffs that is understandable since we are used to winning with AV in the recent years. Gordon will consider who he will keep going forward towards next season and that his job, but I`m certain it`s too early for such decisions in January 12th 2019.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Is it possible to have a good time here after a huge Rangers win vs Islanders? I had a great time watching Rangers this saturday evening and we won so pls. enjoy the moment and sport event and let the whole Mats topic rest until TDL.

In addition if some are frustrated that Rangers might not reach the playoffs that is understandable since we are used to winning with AV in the recent years. Gordon will consider who he will keep going forward towards next season and that his job, but I`m certain it`s too early for such decisions in January 12th 2019.

Thank you.

My daughter’s basketball team had a frustrating one early this afternoon, so we rather enjoyed watching the third period when we got home.

It’s always good to beat the Islanders.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

Lol might?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad