Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
7deb11ec92.png

-4 *3 = -12 via gorilla math

This is not a reputable site for advanced stats.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yeah I`m happy with the last 20 min. and Chytil scored a beauty in the 2nd!

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
This is not a reputable site for advanced stats.
I do remember Gilmour was relatively good at driving play, but what do you think was the reason? He’s obviously fast as hell, and a pretty good puck mover with a pretty good shot, but nothing really stood out to me. Did I miss something?

And I’m not saying this to be ironic, by the way. I like Gilmour.

tailgunner

Jan 8, 2008
the season is now an ultimate success..all I wanted this season was a win at Barclay's..they could lose the rest of the games this season and I do not care...better draft pick...now the rangers have won in 4 of the 5 boroughs...manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn and queens :thumbu:

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I do remember Gilmour did drive play, but what do you think was the reason? He’s obviously fast as hell, and a pretty good puck mover with a pretty good shot, but nothing really stood out to me.

Honestly, I think it was his ability to gain control of the puck on the defensive boards that helped the most.

There is this constant narrative that he is bad defensively, but it's actually his biggest strength. He uses his stick to get the puck from guys on the boards very consistently (or he did last year at least) and then he has the wheels to get to open ice and start the break out.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Honestly, I think it was his ability to gain control of the puck on the defensive boards that helped the most.

There is this constant narrative that he is bad defensively, but it's actually his biggest strength. He uses his stick to get the puck from guys on the boards very consistently (or he did last year at least) and then he has the wheels to get to open ice and start the break out.
I remember him being good at stick checking with an active stick, but I also remember a good amount of defensive lapses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad