Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
T
And we fight a lot which has been fun.

I actually like that **** when it's coming from legit hockey players.
Thanks, left that one out. Nothing worse than a staged fight. Now, when Buch throws them down (because generally he is a pissed off player) or Smith or even Strome gets into it.....it's legit. Someone did somebody wrong. Look how the Bruins came after poor Lias. Right, wrong or indifferent (in which they certainly weren't) that the Bruins were.......they came to the defence of Bergeron. That is EXACTLY what I EXPECT from the team I support. That is the difference betwixt a real team and a team that just attempts to play hockey. That is REAL HOCKEY.
It is of my opinion that the league has really screwed up, how they don't allow the players to "self police". Refs go way overboard with their calls and non-calls.

Reactions: NCRanger

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I agree. For a team that I knew wasnt making playoffs when the year started i watched over 70 games and wasnt disappointed in their effort many times. I like the GM, the coach and the vets we have leading this group, and as much as people crap on Staal I think he has had a big effect on the young guys who joined the team.
Some of the things we have no way of knowing. People choose to crap on Marc because he is/was no McD. Totally forgetting what he was and what he meant to this team BEFORE he had some major career threatening injuries.

Reactions: NCRanger

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Herman is a loser. Give him crayons and a spreadsheet and **** off
What a load of confirmation bias crock shit. So guys should kinda coast in garbage time, lose their focus a bit, and end up blind sided. Or should they coast but still maintain full focus? That's probably tough to do. Herman needs to clarify ASAP so all NHL coaches can take note of proper garbage time play style.

Reactions: Paulie Walnutz

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey
Can’t discount enough what Lemieux and ADA did. Both Wood and Bastian were running around early in the game. Both were addressed with ferocity. This absolutely did not happen under the previous coach. How can you not enjoy two talents that can lay down the law.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
What a load of confirmation bias crock ****. So guys should kinda coast in garbage time, lose their focus a bit, and end up blind sided. Or should they coast but still maintain full focus? That's probably tough to do. Herman needs to clarify ASAP so all NHL coaches can take note of proper garbage time play style.
Herman is a hack. And he’s a know it all hack who actually doesn’t know much of anything . I’m glad Quinn has his team playing hard for 60 minutes, that’s what he’s trying to instill in his young players: accountability, effort, awareness, and to play to whistle. Herman is a lightweight loser.

Reactions: romba
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad