GDT: The Powerhouse at Colorado | 01/04/19 - 9 PM - MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Game 50 into his rookie year I was ready to move on. Mistake by Gorts giving him a two year deal.

He's UFA at the end of the bridge though. Rental ready by next trade deadline.

I don't see him as a contributor. Takes too many nights off.
He basically won the Hobey Baker because the old college stuffs were worried that too many kids were leaving after a year. Then he was over hyped because of the success Johnny hockey had coming out after winning the award... still can’t believe the haul Nashville got for trading his rights

Reactions: Buchnevich89

darko

Feb 16, 2009
2qevo8.jpg

Lmao

Reactions: Machinehead

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
...did we?

im being facetious. I was going to go on with "Glen Sather need to step down from his post as GM. Something something Jessiman, something something TSN didn't prepare notes on McIlrath at the draft" Just ate 3 slices of cheesecake. Not feeling the energy.

Reactions: GeorgeKaplan

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
Written in the stars that was happening. Feel good for the guy, always seemed to put in the work and effort without making it with us.

This game has been more stop than start.

Reactions: Wicked Backhand

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
He basically won the Hobey Baker because the old college stuffs were worried that too many kids were leaving after a year. Then he was over hyped because of the success Johnny hockey had coming out after winning the award... still can’t believe the haul Nashville got for trading his rights

Nashville got a 3rd rounder....

Reactions: Buchnevich89
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad