Other Sports: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers 23-24 Season Thread: Punt, Pass, Or Kick? Post Trade Deadline

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Unless there are heroics I can’t even say I really care outside of hometown rooting interest. 70+ 3 pt shots are boring and arbitrary foul calls make 2024 nba unwatchable

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Tobias’ Sixers career:

My-job-here-is-done-meme-2c8gqd.jpg

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Embiid put up 40 with one leg and half a face. Not sure how you can blame him when Tobias is RIGHT there

He finished +46 on the series off surgery. He deserved shit for games 6 and 7 last season, but it’s “Claude Giroux is a Bad Captain” energy dumping this one on him. The support scoring was an abomination night to night. One player’s heroism canceling out another’s dud.

No one wants to hear it, but the Sixers purposefully didn’t spend assets this season. They didn’t pull a Bucks. It is what it is. Celtics will put the Knicks in the meat grinder, if they get there.

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Get Harris off the payroll and go all in next year. Maybe 2 years. After that blow it up. For as great as Maxey’s been, his terrible first half hurts. Nothing to say about Harris. His stat line says it all. KOJ, Hield, and Batum had great games. If Maxey and Harris are even a smidge better they win this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad