The Positivity Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sala90

Aug 20, 2009
Rimouski
We put 50 ****ing shots on net. We go after their star players and make it a tough time for them and make it tough for Anderson, we'll win tonight.

If people took off their homer glasses, they'd see the gap between Karlsson and Subban isn't as big as Sens fans would like to believe. Subban honestly took the game in the palm of his hand last night and controlled it like only so few great players can do.

There is a big gap between Karlsson and Subban, we saw it last night. The gap is in the defensive end and in the physical department. Tonight, we will win. Ottawa overused their best players in tough and defensive roles, Anderson showed fatigue in the third but we didn't put enough pressure. Neil was the softest player last night because of Subban and Bouillon. Ottawa is tired, Montréal is fresh. We will win tonight.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Not worried we dominated, anderson stood on his head. He will have to do that every game to beat us
tumblr_me0lodRaRl1qgcra2o1_500.gif

Stay awhile friend

i'm not worried about the team, i'm worried about the bipolarity on this board... bipolarity is a serious condition!

Simerc

Feb 12, 2012
In 93, Roy sucked for the last 10 games or so. He lost the first 2 playoffs games to their closest geographic rivals.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Great thread....I was going to post just how good hands we are in going forward.

I am so impressed with the heart of Chucky, BGally and Subban.

I know Tinordi is a leader from his time in London and I can't wait until he has a full NHL season under his belt to see how confident he becomes.

I've been saying it all year. This season is a bonus.....who on here thought we would have done as well as we have at the start of the year? I want to win the Cup as much as everyone, but lets just enjoy the ride and experience our youth is getting. We are in fricking awesome hands going forward. We have a Bergevin, Therrien and Timmins steering this ship.

We have....
Chucky
BGally
Subban
Eller
Tinordi
Beaulieu

and even Price (I still believe)

Our future looks bright and I am as big as a Habs fan as I have ever been:yo::yo::yo:

thecastov

Apr 22, 2013
-Subban>Karlsson tonight. Not that EK was bad, but PK was miles ahead of him in every aspect

Except for, you know, on the score sheet.

PK was a beast though, came out in the 2nd flying, big hit on Neil, love how he's skating the puck, keeping it in on the PP. This should be a good game 2.

skule123

Mar 24, 2008
Don't look at it like half of the top 6 is injured, look at it like half of the top 6 is healthy!

..and I'm spent.

Talks to Goalposts

Apr 8, 2011
Edmonton
Markov-Subban are superior to any unit the Sens can ice and the Habs tilt the ice massively in their favour when they play, which is going to be about 40-50% of the minutes.

Losing an entire forward line of quality players didn't put the Habs at a disadvantage at forward, just brought them down to the Sens level. Habs lost a 3 top six quality players and still have a top six.

Its still a winnable series, the Habs have just lost their margin of superiority.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
In 93, Roy sucked for the last 10 games or so. He lost the first 2 playoffs games to their closest geographic rivals.

that's the spirit!

I hate to compare Roy and Price, but **** happens and history proved us wrong many times

Slew Foots

Everything is OK
Sep 6, 2006
Even with Eller, Pacioretty and Gionta out tonight, I think we can continue to outplay them. If Price bounces back and gives the team a solid outing, the Habs will win game 2.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
Optimistic Thread : Let's be real Fans!

You've all seen one before : this is a thread to discuss the reasons we have to still believe in our chance to beat the Rags. Negative nancys and whiners keep out!

fter reading the boards today, I thought it was time for a thread like this. All you can read in here is Player X or Y sucks, our coaching staff sucks, and so on...

I for one am not throwing the towel before the fat lady has sung.

Here's the first reason to be optimist : Our team has always played at it's best with it's back against the wall.

There might have been an emotional let down after the series against the Bruins but they'll get fired up now in a do or die situation :yo:

Come on people!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
I approve this thread...

Unfortunately some fans don't care because they are too busy *****ing about 95% of the team.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
The last two games went to OT. It's definitely tight. We can still pull through.
The only issue I have is our coach is making it harder for our team with his dumb decisions.

tez

Oct 23, 2009
Nova Scotia
We were a crossbar away from taking the lead with 2 minutes left last night. The team played better as the game progressed and while the power play was horrid to start, it got some good looks towards the end. One bad play and it was over, but we're not out yet. A two game win streak is all we need to force a Game 7, and anything can happen from there.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Yeah, I just feel they will win in Montreal. Some players on that team are not done yet and hopefully, it will get to the no-shows.

Going back to NY with a 3-2 series is actually a must win for the Rangers as well, because they don't want to go back to Montreal for game 7.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
You've all seen one before : this is a thread to discuss the reasons we have to still believe in our chance to beat the Rags. Negative nancys and whiners keep out!

fter reading the boards today, I thought it was time for a thread like this. All you can read in here is Player X or Y sucks, our coaching staff sucks, and so on...

I for one am not throwing the towel before the fat lady has sung.

Here's the first reason to be optimist : Our team has always played at it's best with it's back against the wall.

There might have been an emotional let down after the series against the Bruins but they'll get fired up now in a do or die situation :yo:

Come on people!

Edit : How embarrassing, I still don't know how to properly embed a youtube vid...

Fixed it for ya. It's not over 'til it's over.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002

They don't deserve it so far but if they start playing better and care then it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad