Not open for further replies.

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
The Positivity Thread

No Negative Nancys

• We are only down 1-0 in the series.
  • 50 shots on goal is pretty impressive. If we keep it up we can definitely win this series.
  • Dominated the 2nd period (even before the 5 min major).
  • Gallagher is our best forward.
  • PK Subban played a great game.
  • Haven't checked the stats sheet but we looked good in the faceoff dot
  • Galchenyuk didn't look nervous in his 1st playoff game, had some good shifts

GO HABS GO!

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I thought Eller was our best forward. He should be captain over Gorges after Gionta is gone. Only problem I can see is if it puts pressure on him and he collapses mentally.

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
I thought Eller was our best forward. He should be captain over Gorges after Gionta is gone. Only problem I can see is if it puts pressure on him and he collapses mentally.

Eller was great. I hope he recovers from his concussion faster than expected. If not, we still have him for next year :yo:

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
More positives:

- 4th line brought a ton of energy, including Moen and White
- Bourque was all over the place around the net, a dangerous player

hogtownhabsfan*

I want what the OP is on.

What's the latest on Eller?

Sports1131

Oct 24, 2004
I'd feel a lot more positive if I thought Eller would be able to return, but even still I think we have a decent chance.

Price has to be a hell of a lot better, but honestly I really liked the way the team played tonight. If the goaltending is a little bit more even (either Price gets better or Anderson gets worse), we'll win the series. That's definitely a big if, but there's no reason to throw in the towel yet.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
-Gallagher is possessed
-Prust and Gallys get to reunite at least
-We get to tie it up tomorrow night, no waiting around having the media rub this in our faces for longer than tonight and tomorrow morning.
-We outplayed them and lost on two turnovers
-Anderson is great but we will break him eventually (already have really)
-Subban>Karlsson tonight. Not that EK was bad, but PK was miles ahead of him in every aspect

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
The biggest things for me is the fact this team is for real. They have been absolutely dominant several times this season. We currently lack a high skilled forward (hopefully Galchenyuk) who can make the difference in games like that.

Price must work with a psychologist this summer so he can rebound next year.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
We have a **** load of draft picks.

While we could have used some help on the D and maybe a bigger forward for this playoff run, we still have a **** load of draft picks.

The future two years from now, or the two years after that, or even the two years after the first set of two years, is looking extremely bright.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Some players did not give their best out there so I guess they can be better?

Plekanec can be better, Bourque can be better, Ryder can be better, Pacioretty can be better, Gionta can be a lot better, DD can be.. meh.. Moen can be better, Markov can be better too but Price can and needs to be a lot better.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Gallagher has PO hero written all over him. PK played one of the most dominant games I've seen from a defenseman in a while. He steps his game up so much in the Playoffs! He is a franchise defenseman.

Craig Anderson cannot get any better that he was, so really, all the habs need is an average performance from price to get a W.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
We put 50 ****ing shots on net. We go after their star players and make it a tough time for them and make it tough for Anderson, we'll win tonight.

If people took off their homer glasses, they'd see the gap between Karlsson and Subban isn't as big as Sens fans would like to believe. Subban honestly took the game in the palm of his hand last night and controlled it like only so few great players can do.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I think pk might be the best d in the world when on his game.

the guy was on another level last night, and is the habs superstar. we're lucky to have him.

gallagher goes to the toughest spots, and I believe him prust and galchenyuk will play well together, tonight.

gionta wakes up tonight.

ryder nets a quick one tonight, and pacioretty dominates.

tinordi gets more minutes, more responsibility, and steps up to the plate.

CrazyShea

Mar 16, 2006
The Rock
can I make a campfire in this thread and stay here forever please?
Not worried we dominated, anderson stood on his head. He will have to do that every game to beat us
tumblr_me0lodRaRl1qgcra2o1_500.gif

Stay awhile friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad