Other Sports: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers 23-24 Season Thread: Better Than the Flyers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

brian-windhorst-why-would-they-do-that.gif

BTW, in the clip he says Morey has something up his sleeve and Windhorst (knows enough) to know Morey has something going on, but he (Windhorst) can't say what it is.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Dame is a little bitch. Last year he was all about staying in Portland and now this year he wants out and is telling teams he'll only play for the Heat. I hope Portland holds onto him and he bitches all year long

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I'm trying to get caught up on all of the news I missed in the last few weeks, but I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed it wasn't D'Antoni.

Nurse is a very good coach. I just cannot imagine a better choice in the universe to shepherd post-Harden Maxey in the ways he currently needs to turn into a star than MDA.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Yeah not sure D'Antoni would move the needle much even if just by virtue of better development of players like Maxey..perplexing take to me. It would be offset by his other drawbacks..like defensively. Not like he did anything in the playoffs with Houston.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad