OT: The Other Sports Thread Part X

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Everything fell the way I expected it to after the top 4…. Until pick 7. Hopefully the trench king nickname works from the left side.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Happy with the Latham pick...wanted Alt, but in Callahan I trust.

Falcons, what the hell you doing?

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I would have preferred Odunze over Latham I think but you can't really fault the pick. Even if some think it was a bit of a reach the technical pick value from 7-14 isn't really that wide.

Atlanta on the other hand. Are you kidding me? They just spent $100m guaranteed on Cousins. So many other things they could have done there that would have helped them immediately. Instead they pick a guy who most thought was likely a 2nd rounder with the 8th pick just so he could sit on the bench for at least a year?

Don't forget the Broncos. They at least get cover thanks to the Atlanta pick. At least Nix has a less murky path to playing some in the upcoming season.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I would have preferred Odunze over Latham I think but you can't really fault the pick. Even if some think it was a bit of a reach the technical pick value from 7-14 isn't really that wide.

Atlanta on the other hand. Are you kidding me? They just spent $100m guaranteed on Cousins. So many other things they could have done there that would have helped them immediately. Instead they pick a guy who most thought was likely a 2nd rounder with the 8th pick just so he could sit on the bench for at least a year?

Don't forget the Broncos. They at least get cover thanks to the Atlanta pick. At least Nix has a less murky path to playing some in the upcoming season.
2 years. Cousins contract is full guaranteed for the first 2 seasons so I seriously doubt he is in before then unless they are going to pay him that kind of money to sit on the bench.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00