Speculation: The Offseason: V (All Offseason Wishlist/Strategy Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Nothing more to do on Duchene really, unless Sakic comes down in price.

If we add Williams this team will be ridiculously deep as a 1-12 but just week in that middle 6, center position. Probably keep Brock there and ride Tito. If Beau comes through or maybe Barzal we can do well but I don't know if we contend.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005

If we add Williams this team will be ridiculously deep as a 1-12 but just week in that middle 6, center position. Probably keep Brock there and ride Tito. If Beau comes through or maybe Barzal we can do well but I don't know if we contend.

Out of those 3 listed I would expect he would choose Tampa. Why would he go to Philly who is still rebuilding and not a sure thing when he can go to Tampa and likely make the playoffs and also have the state tax issue

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Honestly I don't really see the point in adding Williams after adding Eberle.

Right now we have 3 right wings if you count Ho Sang. Having 4 who actually fit their position would be nice(and not converting left wingers to right wingers)

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Out of those 3 listed I would expect he would choose Tampa. Why would he go to Philly who is still rebuilding and not a sure thing when he can go to Tampa and likely make the playoffs and also have the state tax issue

He'd be a good fit there, I can't see Philly either.

duster19

Feb 13, 2013

Seems like such a waste to have all this movement and then ride Brock at C. That's a receipe for failure in my book. Brock's not good enough to play important minutes at C.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Seems like such a waste to have all this movement and then ride Brock at C. That's a receipe for failure in my book. Brock's not good enough to play important minutes at C.

Would love to a fly on the wall in Garths office. Just to look positionally:

Left--> Lee-Bailey-Ladd-Kulemin
Right--> Eberle-Williams-Ho-Sang-Clutterbuck
Center--> Tavares-Nelson-Beauviller-Cizikas

Just realized no spot for Chimera who potted 20 last season. Damn. I don't really know what's going to happen.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
A bit surprised that Isles didn't buy out Kulemin. Would have given them some more flexibility for any other moves but I guess that should tell us something.

Buying out a guy with 1 year left doesn't make much sense to me. Suck it up for the year or pay a draft pick to unload him someplace.

Would love to a fly on the wall in Garths office. Just to look positionally:

Left--> Lee-Bailey-Ladd-Kulemin
Right--> Eberle-Williams-Ho-Sang-Clutterbuck
Center--> Tavares-Nelson-Beauviller-Cizikas

Just realized no spot for Chimera who potted 20 last season. Damn. I don't really know what's going to happen.

Chimera is better than Kulemin, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad