Speculation: The Offseason: IV (All Offseason Wishlist/Strategy Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konk

Mar 11, 2008
If Tolvanen slips into 2nd round, live to see GS trade up for him..

He's falling for a reason, I've said it before. He's limited in hockey smarts (and now we know off ice smarts) and his skating isn't great. All he has is his shot, which misses a lot.

Said it before, I don't like him, I'd stay away.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
He's falling for a reason, I've said it before. He's limited in hockey smarts (and now we know off ice smarts) and his skating isn't great. All he has is his shot, which misses a lot.

Said it before, I don't like him, I'd stay away.

I don't know him, but if that scouting report is true then I couldn't agree more. Questionable effort and hockey smarts are the opposite of the type of player you should want to acquire.

GTislanders

Jan 9, 2014
Sounds like Garth doesn't have a plan B.:rant:

What plan can you have when your plan A is duchene? It shouldnt have to come to this. You have a GM destroying a young player but wants a star caliber return. Its never going to happen. I would probably look for a player for player trade tomorrow. Hamonic for Hanzal comes to mind. So long duchene, we hardly knew thee.

SI

Feb 16, 2013
What if the deal was Bennett for Hamonic

Straight up ? Or maybe there are some exchange of prospects to even out?

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
What if the deal was Bennett for Hamonic

Straight up ? Or maybe there are some exchange of prospects to even out?

I would do it if Hamonic wants to be traded now if Hamonic doesn't want to be traded to the west I rather Keep Hamonic

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
I mean, we could just keep Travis..

You could but that was not the plan. You also take a big risk of losing Tavares if you don't make a move to improve the team. This team right now is not a legit contender. JT has made it pretty clear he wants to see what Garth does to improve the team if he is going to sign an extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad