The official University of Michigan thread

Frozen Fiend

DOUBLE D
Oct 22, 2007
Kalamazoo
Soooooooooooo, WMU drops the Wolverines 5-2 and go on to play Miami in the finals.

/uberhappydelightedBRONCOfan

Good game.

Michigan will play Notre Dame in the third place game Saturday.

Bob Probert Owns You

Sep 25, 2007
MI
Soooooooooooo, WMU drops the Wolverines 5-2 and go on to play Miami in the finals.

/uberhappydelightedBRONCOfan

Good game.

Michigan will play Notre Dame in the third place game Saturday.

That was an ugly game for Michigan. Also, Miami looks like a machine heading into the tourney.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
That was an ugly game for Michigan. Also, Miami looks like a machine heading into the tourney.

Miami and North dakota are steam rolling everyone...BC ain't too shabby either.

That's a tough 1st rounder for Michigan facing the Blais Brigade. Michigan always seems to get a tough 1st rounder the past 7 or so years.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Was holding my breath that whole review. Forgot about the game until OT and only saw OT but thankfully Michigan didn't get screwed over again! Wooo!

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Initially I thought UNO got hosed but now I have seen a different look and it does look like you could see white between the goal line and the puck. Didn't see that look initially. Nice comeback by the Wolverines although I was rootin form the WCHA team and Dean Blais.

Last edited:

CapsWolverinesUSA

Jan 3, 2007
Great performance tonight. The way in which Michigan managed to get 40+ shots while also playing a really patient, conservative defensive game against the Schwatz line was extremely impressive. They totally dominated the first 56 minutes of that game. Got a little tense there in the final minutes, but still a great effort. Excellent game plan by the coaches, too.

Bob Probert Owns You

Sep 25, 2007
MI
Great performance tonight. The way in which Michigan managed to get 40+ shots while also playing a really patient, conservative defensive game against the Schwatz line was extremely impressive. They totally dominated the first 56 minutes of that game. Got a little tense there in the final minutes, but still a great effort. Excellent game plan by the coaches, too.

I agree. Oh, and Jon Merrill is an animal.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Just got my Frozen Four tix!! Be there to root the maize and blue on in person!!

Wish I could say the same.Getting tics that is,not rooting for the maize and blue.:D

Have a great time and good luck to your boys.Should be hell of a game. Obviously myself and my family are huge Sioux fans and season ticket holders but if the Sioux lose my son will be cheering on the Wolverines. It's his 2nd favorite college team.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Sioux/Wolverines should be a pretty good tilt. Looks like UM found their stride at the right time. I will, of course, be pulling for the all-WCHA final, but best of luck to all squads in the FF. Jeff Jackson and Red are both legends, I'm not surprised there are 2 CCHA teams in the mix.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad