The Official Teemu Pulkkinen Thread

• Thread starter Granlund2Pulkkinen*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anchor Town*

Because this year it's not about proving that he can score at the professional level, it's about improving his skating and size. Things like that are the equivalent of a golfer re-working his swing. It took Tiger Woods 2 years to change his swing and he had the odd win, but has been majorless in 3ish years.

Changing how you skate is really going to take a lot of work as you must consciously make the adjustments until they become second nature, just like a golf swing.

Give him time, guys. Expecting a young player to make all the changes to his skating within months instead of a year or two is a bit unrealistic.

In Teemu I trust. CMON PULU

Lol well if this season is about improving his speed (his size is fine, 192 lbs at his height is more than enough weight and he can't make himself grow taller) then it's been an absolute failure because it hasn't gotten any better whatsoever

Wingsfan2965*

Dec 30, 2011
Two goals and an assist tonight.

Scratch that, three goals.

Scratch the three... Four goals.

Last edited:

tikkanen5rings*

LatexiKledjut won't be happy when he hears about this. :sarcasm:

I wonder where he is? Propably passed out.

e: lol it's like 7 am in finland right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DregerFan

Jul 4, 2007
Maybe we didnt see the holiest of the slappers tonight but he had some really solid runners.
Didn't get to watch, but I have a few questions.

1. Did Pulu play WELL? When I mean WELL, can we successfully argue that Pulu was the best player tonight?
2. Did Granlund make good passes for Pulu to score his 4 goals, or was Granlund the beneficiary of his finish?
3. Overall did the points Pulu tallied tonight deserving of his play?

Anchor Town*

Didn't get to watch, but I have a few questions.

1. Did Pulu play WELL? When I mean WELL, can we successfully argue that Pulu was the best player tonight?
2. Did Granlund make good passes for Pulu to score his 4 goals, or was Granlund the beneficiary of his finish?
3. Overall did the points Pulu tallied tonight deserving of his play?

1. No, poor decisions and missed the net a lot
2. Little bit of both
3. Definitely not, nut they were playing a vastly inferior opponent

walle

Sep 9, 2008
Northpole
Pulu had shot 59 shots in last 12 games for 1 goal before tonights game and he had like +10 shots in the first two periods. Was about the time for the next four go in :D

tikkanen5rings*

Pulu had shot 59 shots in last 12 games for 1 goal before tonights game and he had like +10 shots in the first two periods. Was about the time for the next four go in :D

Daaaum! That was a hell of a gorilla on his back!

Latex*

LatexiKledjut won't be happy when he hears about this. :sarcasm:

Actually, I'm very happy. If he can keep scoring against good opponents, I'll be satisfied. (I doubt it though as we have seen against USA and Canada)

Destroying an Inferior opponent like Denmark doesn't really tell anything about his chances of becoming an NHLer though. He won't believe me guys.

I wonder where he is? Propably passed out.

e: lol it's like 7 am in finland right?

Was sleeping. I want to be fully rested today as it's the New Years eve. Not all will just lie around their house in days like this. Oh and it's 12 am now.

Latex*

The competition difference isn't bad enough that a non-NHL caliber player would break that record. Stop kidding yourself.

Oh yes it is. Miikka Salomäki (thought to be a grinder) is putting almost as good numbers a Pulkkinen, Selänne, Lehtinen... Heck even Teemu Hartikainen (a 7th round pick for my Oilers scored more (?) points than S.Kapanen or Lehtinen in their last seasons in SM-Liiga.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Oh yes it is. Miikka Salomäki (thought to be a grinder) is putting almost as good numbers a Pulkkinen, Selänne, Lehtinen... Heck even Teemu Hartikainen (a 7th round pick for my Oilers scored more (?) points than S.Kapanen or Lehtinen in their last seasons in SM-Liiga.

Though Salomaki is no ordinary grinder.

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland
Pulkkinen is so bad, almost 5+1 in one game, almost 5+0 in one period to break a record...wow what a horrible by far worst player in finnish team, so horrible that he leads all finns in points. :sarcasm:

grow up

Latex*

Lol I wouldn't put too much stock in game against Denmark... which was missing 5 players.

We'll see who scores the best against top teams. At the moment that contest is 3 p to 1p (assist) in favor of Armia.

Oh and I'm the one who should grow up? I think wishing me to go behind a barn and shoot myself was a bit childish from you in the other thread.

Ignore list; say hi to Zamuz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad