The Official Tank Thread / Draft Lottery Thread

Where to the habs end up in the standings?

• Total voters

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
It's so annoying how there are so many tanking teams this year. Last year, apart from Colorado and Vancouver (69 points), all the other teams had at least 70 points. This year, we might have 6 teams with less 70 points if current trends continue.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
It's so annoying how there are so many tanking teams this year. Last year, apart from Colorado and Vancouver (69 points), all the other teams had at least 70 points. This year, we might have 6 teams with less 70 points if current trends continue.
It's also annoying because it's another year down the drain and it won't land us a top center. Last year most of the top 15 was centers. There are a lot of great players available though so I'm not as peeved as I could be about that.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
[start rant] We're doomed. We can't even tank properly. We'll end up picking 8th or 9th, make the wrong pick, and continue to suck but not bad enough to get any impact players. [end rant]

You realize there is a draft LOTTERY, right. New Jersey and Philly won it and they weren’t the worst teams by far.

Take a deep breathe and Reeeeeeeelllllllllaaaaaaxxxxxxx......
It’ll be better than picking 23rd OA

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
You realize there is a draft LOTTERY, right. New Jersey and Philly won it and they weren’t the worst teams by far.

Take a deep breathe and Reeeeeeeelllllllllaaaaaaxxxxxxx......
It’ll be better than picking 23rd OA

Yeah the East is pretty lucky they "only" ended up with Hischier and Patrick.

Meat Wave

Apr 4, 2003
Canada
The Hawks have become so bad, it's puzzling. It was painful to watch them cough up the lead twice in the last 5 mins of the 3rd before giving up the OT winner.

Toews and Kane looking like tourists on the sequence was an ugly sight too.

They're now 5 pts ahead of us but it doesn't feel a like safe lead the way they've stopped giving a damn.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
The Hawks have become so bad, it's puzzling. It was painful to watch them cough up the lead twice in the last 5 mins of the 3rd before giving up the OT winner.

Toews and Kane looking like tourists on the sequence was an ugly sight too.

They're now 5 pts ahead of us but it doesn't feel a like safe lead the way they've stopped giving a damn.

They lost Hossa and from the games i watched Keith definitely lost a step. Those are two very big names.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Tank Watch

Simulator 20 times to produce our most likely pick at this moment.

Most Likely Pick: A tie at pick 7 and pick 8 being generated 4 times each respectively

Our lowest pick: Pick 9 being generated one time ( that would suck)

Good News!: First overall was generated 3 times, 2nd overall generated 3 times, 3rd overall generated 3 times. Just a simulation but hell almost 50% chance of a top 3 pick I'll take that.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Tank Watch

Simulator 20 times to produce our most likely pick at this moment.

Most Likely Pick: A tie at pick 7 and pick 8 being generated 4 times each respectively

Our lowest pick: Pick 9 being generated one time ( that would suck)

Good News!: First overall was generated 3 times, 2nd overall generated 3 times, 3rd overall generated 3 times. Just a simulation but hell almost 50% chance of a top 3 pick I'll take that.

That's quite the sample size!

Reactions: HBDay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad