The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area & Season Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Does renewing your season tickets automatically enroll you in Cheer Now Pay Later if we make the playoffs?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
btw where on the Devils' website do they list the 30 in 30 winners? They stopped spamming my inbox with the winners the minute my renewal went through lol

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So I assume they have to call/e-mail you if you win something? I don't even really want/need half the stuff they're giving away :laugh:

Irenka

May 14, 2013
Hello, I am going to my first game at Prudential Center tomorrow and I would like some advice on what is the best time to meet the players on the day of the game? Do they practice in the morning? Or is after the game better? I read that the place to wait is before the VIP garage, is that accurate? Thank you very much for your advice, I am Czech and I would very much like to meet Jagr, I hope he will stop for me!

Any advice much appreciated!

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
Hello, I am going to my first game at Prudential Center tomorrow and I would like some advice on what is the best time to meet the players on the day of the game? Do they practice in the morning? Or is after the game better? I read that the place to wait is before the VIP garage, is that accurate? Thank you very much for your advice, I am Czech and I would very much like to meet Jagr, I hope he will stop for me!

Any advice much appreciated!

I've met some players after the game. If you wait like 45 minutes after the game by the side of the practice arena, where the Devils come out. Not all of the players come out to sign autographs though. Usually the popular players don't because they would get mobbed. So I don't think Jagr or Elias would come out for autographs. I had seen Zidlicky come out though.

JKlliment0220

Mar 21, 2014
Thursday

I am going to the Devils Coyotes game on thursday and driving four hours to do so. I really want to meet some of the Coyotes does anyone know where the visiting team stays or where they enter the arena and an approximate time? I would REALLY appreciate it.

Irenka

May 14, 2013
I've met some players after the game. If you wait like 45 minutes after the game by the side of the practice arena, where the Devils come out. Not all of the players come out to sign autographs though. Usually the popular players don't because they would get mobbed. So I don't think Jagr or Elias would come out for autographs. I had seen Zidlicky come out though.

So how would Jagr and others leave the stadium, in a car and not stopping for fans? Does iy make a difference, if it's after a game or after practice?

Also can you please be more specific about the location? I am not familiar with the area where is "the side of the practice arena"?

Thank you!

FLEX225

Nov 15, 2007
Bergen County, NJ
I am going to the Devils Coyotes game on thursday and driving four hours to do so. I really want to meet some of the Coyotes does anyone know where the visiting team stays or where they enter the arena and an approximate time? I would REALLY appreciate it.

I'm not sure in terms of what time they get to the arena or where they are staying, but after the game you can wait by the exit on Edison Place by the player lot. That's where they go and get on the bus and they have to walk by the fans. There's always a crowd there waiting. Being that it's the Coyotes though I don't see many people waiting by there. But that's absolutely your best shot. Where you see the bus, that's where you wait.

Walk With Lias

Sep 18, 2007

Granted I don't know where the Coyotes are staying but yesterday (3/22) the Rangers stayed at the Marriott courtyard behind the arena and a number of them simply walked out the front door and signed for a number of fans before hopping in a car or walking over to the arena.

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
I hate to do this because the place was pretty empty until about 6:00 and I want it to stay that way for me but the Monk Room is just all sorts of amazing. Two beers for $5 if you're in Devils gear. Had two Allagash Whites and the wife had two vanilla porters and forget about it when it comes to the pizza. NYC pretty much has nothing on this place, although that's where I thought I was as soon as I walked in the door. The carbonara pie was ridiculous and you may just want to walk in front of a bus after the nutella pie, because it's not going to get any better than that.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I hate to do this because the place was pretty empty until about 6:00 and I want it to stay that way for me but the Monk Room is just all sorts of amazing. Two beers for $5 if you're in Devils gear. Had two Allagash Whites and the wife had two vanilla porters and forget about it when it comes to the pizza. NYC pretty much has nothing on this place, although that's where I thought I was as soon as I walked in the door. The carbonara pie was ridiculous and you may just want to walk in front of a bus after the nutella pie, because it's not going to get any better than that.

I've been raving about this place here for a few weeks.

Stopped in twice pregame already.
Tremendous pizza and that beer promo can't be beat.
I think its only through March so one more game.

But even so a must stop pregame if you want good food and drink and less than a block from The Rock.

RandoDoomer

Apr 6, 2007
Bridgewater, NJ
Anybody with the VIP practice perk actually able to log in and print the tickets? Email said log in after 1 p.m. today to do so, but I don't see them in my account anywhere.

u2devs

Dec 11, 2006
NJ
Anybody with the VIP practice perk actually able to log in and print the tickets? Email said log in after 1 p.m. today to do so, but I don't see them in my account anywhere.

Anyone not using one or two of their tickets for tomorrow's practice? If that is the case, please let me know.

Mr.Krinkle

Hello there children
Apr 2, 2007
Kitchen
So I assume they have to call/e-mail you if you win something? I don't even really want/need half the stuff they're giving away :laugh:

Every year those prizes get more and more shady. At least the one year they had video of the lottery balls thing, and a few games back some fans "competed" for something. But yeah, seems way too rigged to me.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Wow that's awesome.. I mean you all know I do support the anti-broker campaign in principle, but I hate the way they go about it.. And what I hate more is feeling like someone else is controlling/watching me, so I'd definitely get behind this if we could bring this legislation to light and tell the ticket office to suck it

New York State made that illegal several years ago when the Yankees were cancelling accounts. Now teams cannot punish you in any way for reselling any number of your subscription tickets. New Jersey will be passing that same provision into law in short order

Reid Boucher

Jun 21, 2011
New Jersey
Dunno if this is in the current location, but when train stations in NJ say parking is free on weekends, does Friday afternoon count as part of the weekend? :help:

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Dunno if this is in the current location, but when train stations in NJ say parking is free on weekends, does Friday afternoon count as part of the weekend? :help:

Nope. But usually the meter maids check out by 3 on Friday so you have a decent shot at parking "on the house" assuming you're arriving beyond that.

Reid Boucher

Jun 21, 2011
New Jersey
Nope. But usually the meter maids check out by 3 on Friday so you have a decent shot at parking "on the house" assuming you're arriving beyond that.

If I were to play it safe... where does one actually buy "1 Day" parking passes? The only ones I see on cars are the full "2014 Permit" passes. Can you buy the 1 Day tags/permits at the ticket machines on the platforms?

Sry for dumb question :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad