The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area & Season Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
For real? LOL.
It just looks like its 10 seconds away from crumbling down.

Haha yeah people have told me it's very good.. I'll go and try a beef dish myself, that's the true test.. And hey, it survived Sandy plus all this snow so gotta give credit that the structure is somehow holding on haha

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
PSEG and those that are actually serious about doing something regarding the Devils and the broker "bullying" stuff - endlessly just discussing this on the internet isn't going to do anything, why not pick a reporter for a newspaper on the papers site - like the NY Post, a paper that can't stand the Devils and I'm sure would jump at the chance - send them an email/heads up about what's going on

It's really no use to just keep complaining here if you want to get something done and raise awareness/attention about it

Maybe they completely ignore it, maybe they want to find out more can't hurt to try

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
PSEG and those that are actually serious about doing something regarding the Devils and the broker "bullying" stuff - endlessly just discussing this on the internet isn't going to do anything, why not pick a reporter for a newspaper on the papers site - like the NY Post, a paper that can't stand the Devils and I'm sure would jump at the chance - send them an email/heads up about what's going on

It's really no use to just keep complaining here if you want to get something done and raise awareness/attention about it

Maybe they completely ignore it, maybe they want to find out more can't hurt to try

I'm drafting a letter to the Antitrust Institute and the appropriate Reps behind the legislation.

I'm also going to send an e-mail to Deadspin. But these things take time. I'm personally not going to go after them (as I noted StubHub's legal department contacted me and asked me to join them in a legal fight against the Devils) because I don't have the time to do that. But I'm going to write a few letters and see what happens.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
I'm drafting a letter to the Antitrust Institute and the appropriate Reps behind the legislation.

I'm also going to send an e-mail to Deadspin. But these things take time. I'm personally not going to go after them (as I noted StubHub's legal department contacted me and asked me to join them in a legal fight against the Devils) because I don't have the time to do that. But I'm going to write a few letters and see what happens.

Deadspin wont be a great audience reach, if you get it to a paper, it gets more reach and attention....this issue should be made as public and to as many outlets as you can

Itll bring a lot of negative light on org and might force them to change

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Hugh Weber is going on twitter for a Q&A around 2:30. His username is @hughweber1.

I doubt he'll get many questions. I'd be surprised. Middle of the day. I don't have a twitter account but I would totally make one to ask him a question if I wasn't at work.

Hope some Devils fans ask some intelligent pointed questions and receive some good 'ol clichés.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Says public wi-fi is a part of the plan for next season.. How awesome would that be? My LTE has been decent at games but Wi-Fi would be huge

Reid Boucher

Jun 21, 2011
New Jersey
Super Dumb Questions...

Approx how far is Newark Penn from Pru Center, by walking? I typically always drive to games, but tomorrow I'm going via train.

Also, the NJ Transit website says the train will reach the station at approx. 6:06 pm. Is that enough time (with traffic, etc) to get inside before line introductions? (I'm looking forward to the Parise reception tomorrow, Lol)

Sry for vry dumb questions :p

RandoDoomer

Apr 6, 2007
Bridgewater, NJ
Super Dumb Questions...

Approx how far is Newark Penn from Pru Center, by walking? I typically always drive to games, but tomorrow I'm going via train.

Also, the NJ Transit website says the train will reach the station at approx. 6:06 pm. Is that enough time (with traffic, etc) to get inside before line introductions? (I'm looking forward to the Parise reception tomorrow, Lol)

It's a 5 minute walk. Just follow the Devils jerseys. Relax, you'll have plenty of time to heckle the crap out of Parise.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Super Dumb Questions...

Look for signs in the train station for the Gateway since it's the best walking route. You get to walk from Penn to a block away from Pru Center without stepping outside. It's amazing how many people don't use this before and after the games.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Does anyone know if pay as you go is available to non-renewals?

I don't want to drop 1100 dollars and then have to wait 3 months for the Devils to reimburse me.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Look for signs in the train station for the Gateway since it's the best walking route. You get to walk from Penn to a block away from Pru Center without stepping outside. It's amazing how many people don't use this before and after the games.

I use the Gateway too but its supposed to be a nice day tomorrow.

useref15

Oct 11, 2009
New Jersey
Got a question for you guys....My friend and I plan on going to Dinosaur BBQ (amazing) before Saturday nights game. We don't have tickets yet, and we were most likely just going to scalp some outside the arena. How is the market for scalping before the game? The thing I'm worried about most is fake tickets of course. I know outside MSG, there are tons of them floating around and people always getting burned. How about outside The Rock? Never tried this before there, so I'd like a little background. Do the people out there usually have legit tickets?

YouMyBoyBlue

Jul 19, 2013
Got a question for you guys....My friend and I plan on going to Dinosaur BBQ (amazing) before Saturday nights game. We don't have tickets yet, and we were most likely just going to scalp some outside the arena. How is the market for scalping before the game? The thing I'm worried about most is fake tickets of course. I know outside MSG, there are tons of them floating around and people always getting burned. How about outside The Rock? Never tried this before there, so I'd like a little background. Do the people out there usually have legit tickets?

I wont trust them all the way to my grave. Check out the Devils Tickets thread. I believe there are some people in that thread that are selling tickets at a decent price.

useref15

Oct 11, 2009
New Jersey
I wont trust them all the way to my grave. Check out the Devils Tickets thread. I believe there are some people in that thread that are selling tickets at a decent price.

One time when I scalped tickets for a Nationals game in DC, we had the scalper walk us to the gate, just to make sure it was legit. Not every scalper will do that, of course. And, I highly doubt anybody on this board will sell their tickets to a Rangers fan, unless it's last minute and they just need to get rid of them asap.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010

Make the person you buy from go right up to the ticket scanner lady with you or tell em you won't buy - they can still exit the door 10 feet behind them because all they do is get wanded before getting to the people that scan the tickets so it's not like they couldn't get in

People do this for concerts all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad