The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area & Season Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
insane prices. did they pull these numbers up their arse? :amazed:

They're always pretty high. But it's New York, so it will be a little higher.

Comparisons sake:

img_seatprice_michstadium_lg.jpg

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Used the season ticket holder vouchers for free Liberty tickets and took the fam to the game tonight.

Ran in to Eric in the Ice Lounge area, he's always a class guy as he remembered me and we've only talked in person a few times prior.
He's excited about the new ownership and said us fans will see positive changes right off the bat.

Liberty games do not show The Rock well-almost all of the concession stands are closed (due to the very small crowds at Liberty games). Almost impossible to find a beer stand-got a draft and it was not as cold as it should have been and that's never been the case for me at Devils games.

The new owners should ask the landscapers to do some work outside around the arena with the weeds, doesn't look good for such a world class arena.

I think the walls and floors on the concourse need a good cleaning/paint job too, maybe they wait until just before our season to do some real work-or they are waiting for Harris/Blitzer money to come in.

FYI parking in the JL lot on Lafayette right across the street was only $10, usually $25 or $30 for Devils games.

It was impossible to get in to the game but I took one for the team tonight as my gals had some fun at my expense.

Next time I'm at The Rock it will actually have some meaning (Devils hockey).

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Used the season ticket holder vouchers for free Liberty tickets and took the fam to the game tonight.

Ran in to Eric in the Ice Lounge area, he's always a class guy as he remembered me and we've only talked in person a few times prior.
He's excited about the new ownership and said us fans will see positive changes right off the bat.

Liberty games do not show The Rock well-almost all of the concession stands are closed (due to the very small crowds at Liberty games). Almost impossible to find a beer stand-got a draft and it was not as cold as it should have been and that's never been the case for me at Devils games.

The new owners should ask the landscapers to do some work outside around the arena with the weeds, doesn't look good for such a world class arena.

I think the walls and floors on the concourse need a good cleaning/paint job too, maybe they wait until just before our season to do some real work-or they are waiting for Harris/Blitzer money to come in.

FYI parking in the JL lot on Lafayette right across the street was only $10, usually $25 or $30 for Devils games.

It was impossible to get in to the game but I took one for the team tonight as my gals had some fun at my expense.

Next time I'm at The Rock it will actually have some meaning (Devils hockey).

While the only year I can judge from was before the Liberty were there in the summers, a lot of it is just because it isn't the prime time for events (i.e. during hockey season). Not that they don't have events during the summer, but Liberty games aside, there isn't a ridiculous load of concerts/shows. Its not that it's not being cleaned/maintained, but EVERYTHING is giving the necessary touch up (or at least if any necessity to do so is noted) prior to the hockey season. That's when the main work goes into it at least. A lot of signage (like player specific banners or signs with the year's marketing campaigns) is swapped out just before the opener, so everything gets done in that time frame. And its a much more active/regular process during the season also, so it just goes slower right now.

BCdevil

Dec 3, 2006
Shot in the dark here but if anyone is not buying their alloted tickets (regulars or the 2 extra per account), I am looking for 3 more to bring my parents and wife. I will gladly pay immediately through check/PayPal/cc/whatever. Thanks.

HockeyFan73

Aug 13, 2013
Hey guys, the lowest ticket prices for the Chicago game are about $50 for the highest levels. Will tickets get cheaper than this or should I go ahead and buy?

u2devs

Dec 11, 2006
NJ
Any STH get the email saying when their ticket window opens for the Stadium Series game yet?

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
All you people who signed up prior to 2009 need to drop you tickets for a year dammit! :P At least I got in prior to the like 5,000 who have signed up since then

I knew my window would be while I'm away in Ireland.. Now I get to panic about it and throw the family vacation for a loop when I do receive the email

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I knew my window would be while I'm away in Ireland.. Now I get to panic about it and throw the family vacation for a loop when I do receive the email

Have you ever been?

Going to Ireland, about >>>>>>> than an outdoor ice hockey game that you'll barely even be able to see.

I propose that I go with your family to Ireland so you can stay here and buy tickets! :naughty: :sarcasm:

BCdevil

Dec 3, 2006
Throwing it out there again. If anyone is not buying their full allotment of tickets, I'd love to get my hands on 3 more. Thanks.

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
Where you guys aiming for?

The reds at $119 or the greens at $189...I don't want to pay much more than the $189. Baby + house = priority!

The sight lines might not be great, but I figured we have the big screen in front of us.

Mr.Krinkle

Hello there children
Apr 2, 2007
Kitchen
The reds at $119 or the greens at $189...I don't want to pay much more than the $189. Baby + house = priority!

The sight lines might not be great, but I figured we have the big screen in front of us.

I want to bring the little guy so I'm hoping those light blues are close to the lounge/club area, which I think they are. They'll at least be undercover so, I figure one time event I don't mind dropping the coin

You decided to keep your tickets?

yeah we did pretty well on re-sales even down the stretch last year, and they couldn't do much for us to get us a partial downstairs with 3 seats but the rep said we don't have to worry about the little guy til probably the spring so we decided to keep em and see how it works out.

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
I want to bring the little guy so I'm hoping those light blues are close to the lounge/club area, which I think they are. They'll at least be undercover so, I figure one time event I don't mind dropping the coin

Totally understandable. If it's as cold as a Jets game I went to a few years ago, it's going to be a long day! Hopefully the sun will be out to warm it up a bit.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Have you ever been?

Going to Ireland, about >>>>>>> than an outdoor ice hockey game that you'll barely even be able to see.

I propose that I go with your family to Ireland so you can stay here and buy tickets! :naughty: :sarcasm:

Never been but very excited! I'm actually a citizen (through a grandparent) so I have my passport and everything. But hey if I have some room in my suitcase later I'll shoot you a PM and we can work something out. Hope you don't mind staying at hostels lol

Cool - mine starts Sunday am - hopefully I can get those Light Blues

Guessing they did this by tenure? I've had my seats for 5 years now

I signed up in January 2009 for the remainder of that season, so they've always counted 2008-2009 as my first season. Technically that means I've been a STH for 5 full seasons now with '13 - '14 being my 6th. But I guess you could say that's only like 4 years

Still no email. What time of day did you guys receive your emails?

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
Still no email. What time of day did you guys receive your emails?

That's the one email I actually didn't get. I saw all of you posting so I called my dad to ask if we had gotten ours. Nick (guy next to me) just got his email a little while ago.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
That's the one email I actually didn't get. I saw all of you posting so I called my dad to ask if we had gotten ours. Nick (guy next to me) just got his email a little while ago.

Glad Nick will be back again. Any idea when he originally signed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad