The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area & Season Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Officer Rod Farva

Pump is Life
Feb 12, 2010
There's a Joe's Crab Shack close to where I'm at in King of Prussia. I'm eventually gonna dine there and give a review before the season starts for those who haven't been to one. They say it's better than Red Lobster well we'll see lol.

Speaking of Red Lobster, Prudential should go for that chain after their tower is complete. Just no stupid typical ghetto, low-rent retail plz.

I've gone to the one in the monmouth mall. It's way better than Red Lobster. Im a seafood place nazi, Joe's is OK IMO. not great but it's good for a steampot, wouldn't get anything else. I usually only get seafood if I catch it myself or buy it from a place right on the water.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
I've gone to the one in the monmouth mall. It's way better than Red Lobster. Im a seafood place nazi, Joe's is OK IMO. not great but it's good for a steampot, wouldn't get anything else. I usually only get seafood if I catch it myself or buy it from a place right on the water.

I will say that it's one of the only chains that I will have no problem going too however (granted the corniness of it) because their steampots are pretty good for a chain restaurant. Bonefish Grill is another decent chain. However I'm with you... I rather eat locally or get it myself.

NC107*

I think Bonefish Grill is the best of the large chain restaurants in terms of price and quality.

I went to Bonefish in Middletown on 7-31 the food was awful and prices started at $20.I don't plan on going back anytime soon.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I went to Bonefish in Middletown on 7-31 the food was awful and prices started at $20.I don't plan on going back anytime soon.

Weird; I've never had a bad meal at one. Though I've never eaten at one in NJ.

I'm 100% calling BS on "prices started at $20" though, are you sure you aren't confusing FishBones (which is higher end) with Bonefish Grill (which definitely has plenty of <$20 entrees)?

YouMyBoyBlue

Jul 19, 2013
When do they release the pre-season game schedule? You would think they would have that out with the season schedule. :shakehead

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
When do they release the pre-season game schedule? You would think they would have that out with the season schedule. :shakehead

It came out about half a week before the regular season schedule.

Speaking of the pre-season. I totally expect MSG to screw us again and show 1 of our games only ( vs the rangers ) we MIGHT get a 2nd game on Isles coverage cause of the whole Brooklyn thing.

MattEvan

Feb 27, 2008
New York City
"Newark, New Jersey: the Least Friendly Place on Earth, Not That It’s Any of Your Godd*mn Business"

A survey conducted by Condé Nast Traveler reveals that 46,000 readers consider Newark, New Jersey, to be the least-friendly city on the planet, beating out such hamlets of comparative happiness as Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, (No. 15); Shenzhen, China, (No. 14); Kuwait City, Kuwait, (No. 5); Islamabad, Pakistan, (No. 2); and Los Angeles, California, (No. 12).

http://vnty.fr/1cdJipB

NJN225

Jul 22, 2013
New York
Do we have a thread on where all the season ticket holders on this board sit in the rock? I'm not sure if that's a strange question or not as far as privacy goes. Just curious if I have people whose posts I read every day sitting next to me every game and I have no idea about it.

YouMyBoyBlue

Jul 19, 2013
Got the email today...

"The New Jersey Devils® are excited to experience the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ at Yankee Stadium with you!

As a 2013-14 Devils® Full Season Ticket Holder, you have exclusive access to purchase tickets to this marquee event.

In preparation for your upcoming purchase window, important ticket information is below:
An email will be sent 48 hours prior to the start of your purchase window. This email will include the start date and time.
All purchase windows will begin before August 31st.
Once your window opens up, you will have seven (7) days to purchase tickets.
You can purchase the same number of tickets as you own on your 2013-14 Season Ticket Plan.
Two additional tickets, per account, may be purchased during your window. These additional tickets will be provided to you upon receiving the name and contact information of the person in which you chose to share the tickets. Further instructions will be sent 48 hours before your purchase window.
All tickets must be purchased online.
There are eight (8) price points to choose from.
After your tickets are purchased they will NOT appear in your My Devils Account.
Tickets will not be available to print or forward online, they will be mailed prior to December 31, 2013.
Tickets will be mailed to the address on your Devls account, not the address associated with your credit card.
While this game is considered a Devils home game, the Devils are only allocated a portion of the seats at Yankee Stadium by the NHL and some locations may not be available to purchase.
For those accounts that have paid in full for 2013-14 season ticket packages, you will be credited for 1/44th (one home game), via the payment method you originally purchased your package. Your refund will be processed by the end of next week.

For those accounts that chose the extended payment plan for 2013-14 season ticket packages, your remaining payments will be reduced so that your total payment will only equal 43 home games."

- So if I'm correct, if we don't buy tickets from this game, we're only going to be paying for 43 games and not 44?

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
would have been nice for them to say if your window is based on seniority or random. guess i'll e-mail my rep and ask.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Really concerned that I'll be unable to buy tickets when my window opens because I'll be in Ireland for the last week of August. I hope mine opens up prior to my trip on 8/24

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Really concerned that I'll be unable to buy tickets when my window opens because I'll be in Ireland for the last week of August. I hope mine opens up prior to my trip on 8/24

Your best bet is to tell your season ticket rep that you will be out of the country and you want to buy tickets.

If that doesn't work, try to access the internet in Ireland or have a family member or trusted friend buy them.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Your best bet is to tell your season ticket rep that you will be out of the country and you want to buy tickets.

If that doesn't work, try to access the internet in Ireland or have a family member or trusted friend buy them.

Yup will have to. I'm sparing no expense for this so I'm sure I can at least get the navy blue seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad