OT: The Non-Paul Byron Off-Topic Thread XVII: Monabae Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Late last year I thought I could take it a little bit easier at work this winter, and focus on my thesis. And watch a lot of Flames games as I dont have a daily schedule to follow.

Result: I'm stressed out of my mind. I'm tired all the time and I noticed last week that my beard has slowly started turning go grey. And yesterday we basically got confirmation that our research unit will be disbanded at some time this year.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Thanks. My job is pretty much safe until December as I have a fixed length contract. Still, I feel like I have sacrificed so much to the projects I've been working on for the last few years and this kind of ending is not what I was expecting.

I really like my job but at the same time I feel that maybe a change from University to business might be a good choice for me.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Hope its nothing serious.

I felt like **** last weekend, but just like always, good things happen after you complain in the internet.

I had a project management certification test yesterday and got the results today. I got 55.5% and the passing requirement was 55% :laugh:
I've been laughing aloud at my office for almost an hour :laugh: Considering the time and effort I was able to put into studying thats a ****ing great result :laugh:

There's workshop and interview later this week but those are more like a formality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad