GDT: The New Jersey Devils vs. Colorado Avalanche: WWE edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
CBJ is run by the guy that built the Blues. He isn't going to make a trade to just make sure they make the playoffs. He is trying to do what he did for the Blues.

I dont' know where Mouslon/Vanek are going. They could be coming to us, but the point is are odds of making the playoffs pretty close to a coin flip. We haven't had a winning streak yet this season and the team is due one.

how many times have i heard this in the last 2 seasons? "it's impossible for the devils to continue to outshoot their opposition and lose, impossible" it never turned around

"it's impossible for the devils to continue to not score so few goals for cory" it's still happening

they devils defy the odds. they're not due for anything.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Screen_Shot_2014_02_04_at_12_02_03_AM.png

If you do you probably wind up like this:

images

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
I'd put Pete up there with Brent Sutter at this point. I doubt it very much that he got offers after failing in Calgary. Made the playoffs 2 out of 5 seasons as a head coach. Pete will have made them once in 6 seasons, but a SCF appearance in his only postseason.

Like I said, I could see a team that we've been killing since he's been here, taking him on as a head coach if any team in the NHL.

Team Presidents aren't that stupid anymore. Pete is a very good coach and is well regarded around the league. It seems like everyone but the fans understand he was given a really tough job once Parise left, Kovy/Marty got hurt in a lock out year, Kovy leaves for KHL, and Lou doesn't have the money or the assets to put up a great roster.

If Pete gets his horses I have no doubt he would be an excellent coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad